Best pictures of 2015 for Unicycling Calendar

Another one:

It looks like he’s riding an invisible bike. Got me thinking that if you wanted to try it, he could probably do even more convincing bike-like poses. Hunched-over road biker or upright city biker. :slight_smile:

And, to match that second picture, a super upright and uptight Mrs. Gulch, from the Wizard of Oz. Those scary clouds – looks like a “twister” is coming!

Here’s some of the best I got in Nepal:

Gilby:

Scott and Corbin:

Chris on the bridge:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tholub/17110196770

Sean:

Nepali kids:

That last one is priceless!

Here are two.

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

From the Saturday morning ride of Bellingham Muni Weekend…

A couple teasers.

Might check out the album here.
Private message me if anyone wants access to the Dropbox photos.

JM

IMG_6471_ne.png

IMG_6672_mh.png

IMG_6770_mm.png

I think I’ll try as well :o

That last one of Hudson looks like a definite winner.

Grateful to be part of such an amazing group of people!

Love all the photos - very inspiring
I broke my photos into seasons
I will start with winter riding
I apologize in advance if i post too many
I will post Spring later today/tomorrow
Klaas Bill when will you close this out???

I plan to do the final selection of calendar pictures on December 30. The thread will stay open though, it’s not just for the calendar but also for general enjoyment, looking back at the past unicycling year.

Spring riding

P1000605_736_1243_1285.JPG

forgot these two from Mauna Loa epic climb Spring 2015’

Summer riding

Fall riding
thanks for viewing

The two images with photographer’s logo’s on them are a great combo!

Jameys epic CT adventure

Sorry I wasn’t able to ride this section with Jamey; I tried but felt I needed to get over the top of Ten Mile Range before any lighting/thunder event. I did wait though at the bottom with my dog Paco. So honored to cook hot dinner and then hot breakfast for Jamey. Here are four pics for you Jamey, your rock!

So awesome! I had no idea the guy was running behind me taking pics.

My favorites of Mikes (always hard to choose) are the black & white snow picture, and the switchback with the photographer right behind him.

For my picks, I’m considering the square format of a typical calendar, and images that are not only beautiful (or amazing) but also positive and artsy. :slight_smile:

The calendar is ready!

The calendar is ready. It was hard as always to select 12 pictures. Thanks all for posting such good photos.
The attached picture with the small thumbnails shows the 44 pictures on the longlist. Some are duplicates, mostly because they appeared both in “Best pictures” and in “Pictures of your latest ride”, the two threads I looked in for this project. The 12 bigger thumbnails in the other picture are the final selection. They are lively, varied, beautiful, positive, amazing and artsy. :slight_smile:

Lastly, a picture of the finalised product hanging in my home.

The calendar is available for free, for anyone interested. Send me your email address through PM or to klaas.bil (at) unicyclist (dot) com, and I will send you a personal download link. Please: no redistribution, no commercial use. It consists of a single pdf file, to be printed by yourself. It is optimised for the international standard A4 size, so Americans may have to fiddle somewhat with dimensions. The Dutch month and weekday names make for an exotic touch. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all the great pictures!

Looks fantastic Klass! I appreciate the time and effort it took for you to put the calendar together, and I’m honored to be a part of it.

Cheers,
Terry