Best photo of 2010?

My new favorite:

:slight_smile:

P9183031.jpg

Yeah, that was a fun one; we got to the parking lot, started taking our stuff out of the car, and then it started raining. When we picked up the unis to hit the trail, they had those shadows.

For reference, Slickrock is still totally rideable in the rain, although it can get pretty cold and exposed out there.

A wow moment during the X-Alps MUni tour 2010. Photo by Gunnar Kopf.

Calendar is up on the wall, thanks again to all posters in this thread. The most difficult job was to select only 12 pictures!
I have worked on these 12 pics to make them better printable, if anyone is interested in having the files, I can make them available. I also have a file with captions based on what info was posted.

Very cool, I’d love to see what the top 12 were for you.

These, after a painful elimination process :slight_smile:

I’m honored. :smiley:

At first glance, the guy in red looks a lot like he’s riding a bicycle!

“Catching a Flight” :smiley:

LOL. But I myself happen to be the guy in red and I can assure you all of us four had a unicycle!

Better late than never…I didn’t take many photos this year but here are my best ones. Note the last one was not taken by me.

Last summer at the beach in Zeeland (NL)

Still my favorite…

I don’t get it. What’s so special about that middle picture? Just looks like a normal self-portrait of Jamey. :smiley:

Actually it’s one of my favorites in this thread, but only because it’s a picture of you!

I laughed at that middle one. That’s the longest of longneaks.

lol, do you still have that photo of my unicycle that is just as tall as your coker?

Yup. For those of you that don’t know Unicycle6869, aka Jamey Mossengren, he has reeeeely long legs. Try to jump onto one of his unicycles and you’ll hurt yourself.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=14551

This poster is accusing me of perpetuating the Crime Against Humanity known as Apartheid and the forum moderators are taking no action.

What is your view?

Send word.

GILD.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=14551

This poster is accusing me of perpetuating the Crime Against Humanity known as Apartheid and the forum moderators are taking no action.

What is your view?

Send word.

GILD.