Best photo of 2010?

Isaac, you have to embed the direct link to the image, not the page that it’s viewed on :wink:

The upload widget was down on the forums…

You actually have some snow out there in Aspen. I spent today cycling the trails at Red Rocks, they were perfectly dry and it was over 50 and sunny out. Some crazy weather we have been having out in the Front Range this year, last year I wasn’t able to ride most of the trails by early November.

nah thats not the problem, i used the page link, not the photo link. i knew this already but forgot, silly me. i got it right on the UVA Winners thing then got it wrong here the next day. go me :stuck_out_tongue: thanks Tim

That’s an awesome shot by J. Foss, that January 2010 photo. I still have it up on my wall as well.

I guess to be able to post a riding pic in this thread I’d actually need to a) go riding, and b) take pictures. The problem seems to be with a), so I resolve to ride more in 2011. But I did get to do some quality “standing around with uni” in 2010. Here’s my favorite pic from this year’s Bike MS Tour: hanging out with the hot sisters from Team Free Beer, and their cool tandem townie.

tfb.jpg

nice tom, i would hang also hang around.

sirafirede- skiing is really good, more freshies last night. MUni, or golf in denver and ski pow in the high country- all on the same day:)

Heres one Philipp Henestrosa took of me when we were in London.

Siiiick

30 July 2010 Artist Point SR 542 Mt Baker Hiway

30 July 2010 - first day the road to Artist Point was open for the 2010 summer season.

the writing is a nice touch, I particularly like the smiley face on the right : )

Nice Joe, hows the snow this year so far? We are 140% of average, and skiing pow :slight_smile:

that one is epic

Fav pic’s MUni Ali? I’m impressed :smiley:

looks narly with the motion, probably my fave… :smiley:

I got some great photos in India back in January (some of which can be seen along with my video here), but this is still my favourite:

It was taken on Candolim Beach in Goa, with the shipwreck of the River Princess in the background. Unicycle.uk.com must have liked it too as they used it in their homepage banner for a while :slight_smile:

(Apologies for quality, some bigger ones at the link above)

My new favorite: