Post your home made unicycle upgrades.

That is awesome.

you got me again on the picture of it titled “lost?” lol, quite an ingeniuos design, if i was still taking my engineering course i’d have stolen the idea for myself by now :wink:

i guess your fastening the frame to the hub using those because they can fit inside they frame?

Adjustable Muni Brake Mount

This mount is versatile if not a bit overkill.

Brake Mount2.JPG

Mount

I like your use of the lever extention

What’s the weight on it? It looks pretty sweet, like what a Terminator would ride :smiley:

Weight of what?

The weight, Hmm. The 24"disc Muni is 17 lbs, the 20" trials 14 lbs, the one pictured in pieces -------------- I don’t know yet

i just noticed the 4 person bike in the background of those pictures, i guess if a unicycle is 1 person on one wheel, what is 4 people on 2? :wink:

What is! and what isn’t! But mostly what is!!!

It’ This X 2

thats crazy…can you actually ride it very far?

Lobbybopster.

I would love to see a detailed ‘how to’ for your suspension muni and disc hub.

It would probably need to be aimed at an engineering and welding novice to be any use to most of us, but it would be great if people could take a cutdown LTS, bike hub and some other bits to their local engineer, show him your plans and say ‘make it! (please)’.

Steve.

Build update

Some more "Fine tuning cuts, filings and Tacwelds (Aluminum) but this is a little progress.

Home made stiffener plate made from flatbar aluminium bolted to square steel frame. Attaches to seat post and handle. Needed longer screws. Made after I snapped the stiffener in my seat. Works really well.

just to show you up tim:)

How Detailed?

I thought I was pretty much giving it away! Just look back at the previous posts and that about covers it. As for the disc hub— it’s a custom job that I came up with based on ISIS standard. Just cut, cut ,cut, and rearrange and weld up. It’s just a little imagination, if you want it, make it!

Hey, All. I haven’t posted in quite a while but I’m still lurking on the forum in the digital shadows so to speak. Here’s my modified Nimbus 36 which I love. My friend did everything in like 5 hours, and I mostly just watched hehe. TIG tacked plates over the fork sides, dark gray paint with white pearl and a clear coat to top it off…I think he did a damn good job. :slight_smile:

Nice job, but was there a reason to put plates on the fork? Not that it aint’ pretty!

i just spent 2 hours making this spiffy new seat cover out of some old pants i had in the closet. the top is dickies and the sides are jeans. probably wont last verry long but it was fairly entertaining to make.

Jarin, that looks ghetto fabulous…

haha thanks. it looks even better in person ( my camera kinda sucks). now i just gotta get some new foam inside and do some stronger stitching and it will be ready for action.

I just thought my ride needed a style upgrade so no, there was no other reason for the mod except to make her look pretty. :sunglasses: