I’ve started on my latest project/ christmas present to myself. Its a super light weight G26er for all mountain/enduro xc unicycling.
- KH/Schlumpf hub
- machined/drilled 137mm moment cranks
- QX series 26" Alu frame
- QX series carbon seatpost
- KH 26" freeride rim
- Impact Knockout pedals
- CF seat base
- KH slim foam/cover- no bumpers
- Custom designed Aluminium 2 prong handle- bolt onto 4 bolt pattern of front of CF base (similar to GB4 but with longer, straight fork arms)
- Brycer sourced Magura frankenbrake.
- Maxxis ardent 2.4 folding bead tyre- tubeless.
I wanted to get a disc brake operating for this build but I could not put it off any longer. It seems as thought the KH and mountain uni systems won’t be online until well into next year and I want the set up ready to go for all the races I have planned next year (and so I can get it all dialled in for UNICON XVI.)
I’ll post pics once its all together- Should hopefully be ready to go by Feb next year!