Post a picture of your unicycle(s)

I’m not sure. Probably not in any rapid form - but the bike company does still make titanium frames for bikes.

They are very nicely made items!

This is how it looks outside my apartment right now. The smallest is my daughter’s new uni. Thanks to @Thewheeliekid for reminding me how nice those pink URC frames are and also @UniMyra for inspiring me to match it with a nice tyre. :wink:

5 Likes

Nice bikes! Is the smallest a 16"? Sorry for the OT, but how old is your daughter? My 5-year old would like to learn, but I don’t think anything bigger than a 12-incher would fit her, as she’s quite small for her age.

The smallest there (the new pink one) is a 20" but we also own a 16" and it is that what my daughter is actually learning on. I am one step ahead of myself. The 20" is primarily for when she has finished learning.

P.S. I think you know @UniMyra, right? He has a 12" in his vast collection. Perhaps he’d lone it to you for your kid to try on.

1 Like

My 36" is again tubeless and with a tire insert… 6.35kgs of perfection. I won’t mod it anymore… till next mod!!! :smirk:

9 Likes

You are just a fraction under the weight of @muni_ben’s new 36er

Now you are only missing a carbon base;) But just crazy how light a 36" can be nowadays.

Mine is around 6,9 kg (RGB, no carbon rim, but light tire and tube and a KH T-bar).

:ok_hand:t3: Cant wait to get my carbon rim! My phone screen is small so it’s hard to tell for sure but is your tire mounted backwards?

1 Like

I shred a KG light in a tubeless setup in the beginning compression of steep uphill climb… that is the reason I get an heavier Vee tire + a Victoria Airliner! I sold a UDC carbon base… it was heavier than the handle saddle and however for long rides my butt prefers the KH fusion one.

Gonna check. I remember looking at the arrow on the tire, but when I’m messing with the sealant everything can happen :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That looks like a lot of crank length for such a light unicycle.

It does also look like it to me

1 Like

Maybe with it being so light, he was more concerned about slippage under acceleration than braking :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s 137 and it feels too long. I’m used to ride around at 125. Do not really know why I ordered 137

Thank you all! Confirmed the reversed tire. Could swap cranks and train riding backwards :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I reversed everything but the tire! I can now ride safe

5 Likes

I don’t know how you did it with the brake, but well done :slight_smile:

Take the tyre off, rotate the whole unicycle, then put the tyre back on again

2 Likes

Oh ok. Same as reversing the tyre.

You could leave the tyre on and unlace/relace the spokes :stuck_out_tongue: