Post a picture of your unicycle(s)

Sounds like this was indeed a good choice then!

1 Like

I just switched out the 170s I had on my muni for the 137s it came with and some things are a little harder. The shorter cranks are faster and smoother, but the longer cranks seemed to help me power through some areas that were difficult for me today. They were difficult for me with the long cranks too though. I think being 33mm higher in the air makes things a bit more challenging as well.

2 Likes

Do I see two flansberrium frames?
What sizes?

Yes, two Flans frames. Sizes are 27.5 normal and 27.5 Plus (maybe 29 even? @jaco_flans ) I also have two Flansberrium Tiny T-bars which are great.

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me…

3 Likes

Here’s mine…
KH29 (2016): 137mm Spirit Cranks, 32h Nimbus hub with 27.5" Halo Vapour Rim, QX Eleven Saddle, short Shadow handle
Nimbus 24 Muni: Replica of the one I learnt on, which got stolen. Impact Groovy steel 140mm cranks, Nimbus flat saddle
My daughter’s 20": eBay bargain for £12.50 which we then did a custom paint job on together. Orange tyre to match the old Nimbus Gel seat off my 24

5 Likes

Here is my Freakshow:

At the top from left to right:
my first uni more than 20 years (i needed 15 years to learn unicycling) old (frame and wheel orginal), 20" stainless steel for outside, 36" Schlumpf (orginal frame modified for 36" and retrofit discbrake), 24" freewheel (selfmade isis hub), 26" ultimate, 50" (wide hub, tubular tyre)
At the bottom from left to right:
50" (discbrake inside of the hub), 20" ultimate, standard giraffe, giraffe high (i am not able to freemount), 26" tandem (still need to convince my wife), 29" muni (my third uni made out of an old 20"quax), 20" aluminium for inside (lightweight to transport on the backpack), 29" schlumpf Stainless steel frame

My second uni is part of the tandem and the freewheel.
Not on the picture are the three unis of my wife.

15 Likes

That’s … IMPRESSIVE

are the groovys 130s or 140s?

For all tne non-German speakers: The sign in the middle means: parking of vehicles permitted :joy:

Really nice collection!

1 Like

Eric you mean “prohibited”, don`t you? :wink:

1 Like

Oh, of course.
I posted this, before I hab my first coffee …

1 Like

Eric you mean “had”, don`t you? :wink:

3 Likes

Lol let the poor man have his coffee

2 Likes

He isn`t poor, he has at least one unicycle.

3 Likes

Hi Mos, there are definitely 140s. They are the old welded steel version, UDC UK had them on offer a few years ago.

1 Like

dang, i forgot they made those haha

Thank you very much. You make me feel good because I’ve been learning for 2 years now and my maximum is about 400m (1,300 ft), and I thought I was the slowest in the world at learning, but my excuse is that I’m 70 years old. I had also never even heard of a tandem, so I learned something as well.

The current fleet. We have a 24” Miyata too, but it’s on loan to my daughters friend.

4 Likes

Riding the 36” with my daughter on her 16” Is a fun challenge. I Usually ride the 20” with her

5 Likes