Pictures of your latest ride

Look good may have to come over for a ride one day soon. UniRox have a Merry Christmas.
Pete G… :smiley:

Super fun day at Sully canyon. landed the jump in pic one, feet slipped off on pedals in pic two! (My drilliums were on my 29er left at home!) :o

Both guys behind me had flats!

UCC freeze frame

http://picasaweb.google.com/einrad2/2010MuniDezember#

Got

The nimbus hugo for christmas and tried it out with my sister our exchange student and my friend!

IMG_2050.jpg

Thanks Pete - I can organize a permit for you - just let me know b4 hand.:wink:
Would be interesting to c how it compares with Taupo off road…

today it works:

DANKE
Wärend einer Munitour zufällig auf einem Misthaufen gestolpert…Hahahaha

Snowridin’ is just like floating…

Love the pictures Turtle!

Rocky Mtn. MUni

Had a nice Coker ride on the paths by the river on Christmas eve. Nothing super technical, mostly plowed off bike trails, but the weather was good, scenery was great, and had fun just putting on some miles. :slight_smile:

Latest ride :smiley:

these are from today :smiley:

My daughter:

The track from my ride (and I wasn’t drunk ;)):

My new riding buddy.

baby_uni.jpg

Aww. What age is he going to be introduced to the world of unicycling?
I see you can buy a modified 4 year old’s unicycle now :smiley:

Rider of the future!

Slocan,
Yeah, I couldn’t find anyone to ride with either. So I had to make my own riding buddies. Well, truth be told, I had help making them. In fact, I only played a minor, but important, role in making them.
Geoff

haha, great pic! (Please make sure there’s no lead in it, as it’s likely a decoration and not a toy!)

Seatle group ride today, got 6 of us out together on 36ers. Weather and company both wonderful, and had a great ride! Thanks guys!

Left to right in group shot: James (uniShark), Shannon (unipilot69), Dave (dave elliott), Greg (harper), Steve (UniBrier), and Kevin (Straightarrow).
The ride included the hills around Discovery Park, then ended up riding down the docks at Fishermen’s Terminal, under the leadership of uni-tourmaster Greg. Good times. :slight_smile:

Seattle

The 36er ride looks like it was tons of fun!

BTW, thanks for letting us borrow your rain clouds down in So Cal.
You can have them back now. :smiley:

turtle invited to the forrest christmas celebration (first a nice night doenhill in the snow and afterwards a nice fondue):

alle pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/einrad2/2010TeamturtleWaldweihnacht#