Pictures of your latest ride

Took also part in the ‘marathonic event’… this year my second time.
The weather wasn’t that nice… a bit of rain at the end of the ride, very slippery while crossing/passing the tramrails in the city. But I prefered it over the sunny day last year.
Disappointing the lack of audience along the course caused by the bad weather. My new time: 1.55.05 . The transponder didn’t register my times. Only at the finish: 1.55.35 , but I passed the startline well over 30 sec after the shot was fired!
Awesome the speed of 36 geared beasts!! Even when you’re flying beside them.:smiley:

CIMG0179.JPG

A cool, very windy ride on the 29’er today. Been getting out on it quite a bit of late. Love this uni…
Need some MUni though)))))))

Congrats to all you 36’er marathon riders … respect!

Shug

29’er ride.bmp (1.19 MB)

Time for a little “reflection”. Taken earlier today on the local trail. MUni was hanging off a branch about 2 feet above. :slight_smile:

I like that - nice effect.

Rob

Thanks. I was set to just snap the “real” shot of the MUni above, then the refection caught my eye so I thought it looked cool by itself. :smiley:

Pictures from my ride today in Tsali Recreation Area in the mountains of North Carolina. I’m on a business trip in the area and am using my off time to get some Muni rides in on new trails. What a blast!

Pictures from my ride today on the Tsali Recreation Area trails in the mountains of North Carolina. It was my first time on these famous mountain biking trails and it was a blast!

Out riding on Sunday. just under 20km’s of Muni. Taupo, N.Z.

Some shots

Nice pics! I want your t-shirt, Emile!
I went for a 50km coker muni ride today. I had some odd upds and broke the brake handle of my hs33 on one of them. Bummer… I thought it was impossible to hit it because I had it mounted sideways. Anyways, here’s some pics:

P060510_15.jpg

P060510_17.jpg

P060510_18.jpg

P060510_22.jpg

What kind of cow is that?! I’m guessing it’s livestock (versus wild roaming beasts) but I’ve never seen one with long red hair like that. Are they aggressive?

obviously not too aggressive : P he’s pretty close to them.

got some new parts!!! : D and I must show them off, this was on my little 2 mile test run, when I got done.

not completely sure about the Naomi, I haven’t ridden it more than that two miles, but so far so good : ) It feels a lot better down under at first glance.

The cows are Scottish highland cattle. They’re all over the place in that area. Until now I haven’t seen any aggressive behavior but I usually try not to get too close to them just in case. They seem to be very peaceful creatures. But sometimes they block the trails so you have to make a little detour.

I thought they were yaks. :stuck_out_tongue:

That bike seat more comfortable then a uni seat? I’M almost sure your answer will be yes, but I figured I’d make sure.:smiley:

dang…them cows are scary, haha.

Awsome 36er! :smiley: That is my favourite 36’’ I’ve seen. Nice pictures to.

Love the first photo :smiley:

Awesome - I didn’t know that they’d got further South than England.

They are very placid creatures as far as I know - there is one amazing trail near us, contouring round the side of a steep hillside, where you just keep coming up on them by surprise round corners, or hidden behind boulders, quite a surprise!

Joe

i decided to ride my muni to college yesterday, but took a more interesting route. If it were a video you would be hearing machine gun fire lol. Luckily the British army have a pretty good aim

Slipped out of work early one day this week to get some more footage for my video. Check it out.

creek.jpg

That’s sure fine lookin’ man. Wow, that’s something else.

What kind of pedals are those?