Pictures of your latest ride

Thank you guys :smiley: It really did come together nicely.

They’re just red Animal PCs : ) a little less grippy than odysees but I like em for road riding.

Nice. You must be pretty big, fella, because that 29er looks small on you. :wink:

Not that big - 6’2’’ 153lbs

Today I went for a ride along the Grand Ridge Road in South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia.

Started by riding through some farm land:

And some more:

Plantation forest:

Rainforest:

And then rode back to the town of Mirboo North, home of the Grand Ridge Brewery:

I have the same pedals in blue on my 29. Great minds think alike. I am planning on getting some red ones for a new build. The color of the red ones varies a lot in pics but they look good. :smiley: Grippyness is perfect for me (on or offroad), haven’t had any trouble slipping pedals but my foot is free enough to reposition when I need to. More importantly they look really cool.

Thanks Terry for that ideal :wink: My brother took a picture of me right after supper, we had a box of juice left that was empty at the end so I decided to jump on it:p The shot is pretty cool but it would’ve been cooler if there wasn’t any water in it.

New video for "Respect the pouch!":smiley:

Tools of the trade:

Sometimes you’re so tired it’s hard to even hold up your head!

no no, it says specifically on your helmet. . . “NOT 2 TIRED”

clearly you were interested in the soil and it’s contents ; P

hahahahahaha :smiley:

Need to bring a better camera next time…

Still, it’s a nice shot and looks like a great place to ride.

+7

Here’s a picture.

I may have already shared this one.

got_balance_Speeding Small3.JPG

Looks like someone was taking some pics for stock photography sites.

Actually a friend is helping me create a pamphlet/handout for me to give curious onlookers.

got balance skyline small.JPG

Bellingham to Winthrop

Two bicyclist and I left from Bellingham Friday and rode 80+ miles to Newhalem. Saturday we continued on over Rainy Pass and Washington Pass 75+ miles to Winthrop. First picture is in Newhalem, second is top of Rainy Pass, third is top of Washington Pass, and fourth is going down the east side of Washington Pass.

1 Like

On my way back from a 15 mile training ride for the Unicycle For The Arts ride in June. Sorry there is nothing about unicycling in the pic, but I was alone, wet, and cold. Yes, it is dumping snow in the middle of May here in the shadow of the Sierras.

Wow, nice going. Weather looks ideal, and gotta love those snow covered mountains.

Jordan River Parkway, Saturday, May 8, 2010

Taking the Nimbus Nightrider 36" out for a spin on a local Salt Lake Valley biker/runner path. Nice day, wonderful company. Lots of startled bikers & hikers. Fun!

-UPD in Utah