Magura Green Frog limited edition HS33 brakes, new and used

Magura Green Frog limited edition HS33 brakes, new and used. Hard to find

I’ve had just about every color of Magura rim brakes here at one time or another, but the green frog limited edition HS33 brakes are almost impossible to find - They were made in a small batch back in 2005. Now I have one lightly used set and one new-in-box set. See attached pics of the Green Frog HS33’s.

And I’m totally willing to break up the sets if you want to buy a brake for one wheel. . .

The lightly used green frog brakes are $125/per wheel ( These look to have like 5 miles of use)
The new ones are $150/per wheel

THEY COME WITH . . .
These brake levers are all KH spooner compatible. They brakes come set up with black brake pads and whatever line length you want (I can calculate line length for you if you want me to) a longer unicycle-ready 10" crossover tube l, bled and tested for leaks and function. Comes with mounting/adjustment instructions I wrote up for unicycles. Note: The stock bike v-brake mounts shown in the pics are for bikes and the unicycle specific four bolt mounts are NOT included, but I have these for sale separately.

This brake will fit on any Kris Holm unicycle: 20, 24, 29 and 36 or any brand of unicycle (Hunter, Nimbus, etc) that comes with dedicated four-bolt Magura mounts that look like this: http://www.rocknrollbikes.com/upload...kCromo201f.jpg

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
Paypal works best for me, but money orders are also ok. My paypal address is: uniflasher@hotmail.com. Shipping will be $8 for USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US (2-3 days) and $10 for first class shipping to Canada (7-9 days). I ship the day after I receive funds.

BLEEDING / TESTING:
I flush and bleed all brakes with fresh Magura blue blood before I test, pack and ship your brake. Bleeding hydraulic brakes is messy and no fun - and so you won’t have to deal with fluid leaks, after I assemble and bleed them with fresh Magura blue blood, I test them all for leaks by putting the wheel cylinders into a custom test jig that I made. There, I’ll cycle the brake pistons under full braking power to check for proper function and leaks without having to bolt them up to a unicycle frame.

BTW, I have the HS33 Olympia brakes with the gold lever as well as tons of cheaper new and used HS33’s if you want some other color or just need parts or service work. I also have these available separately:

• New Magura four bolt mounts with stainless hardware
  • Magura rim brake bleed kits

Cheers,
Brycer1968
503-358-2252
uniflasher@hotmail.com

pics for glasshopper

See Pm for more info

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6533.jpg

Pics for Danitz

See PM for more info

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

Bump!

Still have loads of Maggie rim brakes and parts here.
PM me with your needs.

Brycer1968

Pics for GTDRIVE

See PM for prices and info
Bryce

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

Um, well, yeah . . . LOL

Bump!

pisc for HaskinSC

See PM for more info.

Brycer

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

Back to the top . . .still have loads of new and USed HS33 brakes here.

Brycer

Bump . …

Pics for Mulgoamuni

See PM for more info and pricing

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

Pics for Mulgoa, V2

See PM

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

Pics for Stotty

See PM for more info.

Brycer

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

pics for crashcason

See PM for more info.

Brycer

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

Pics for UNIJACK

See PM for more info

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

Pics for Scha

See Pm for more info

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

Wow, those pics lost something in the shrinking the forum does to my pics. The blue lever seems to look dirty or something. Arrrrrgggh, Send me your email if you want me to send you the clearer version of the pics.
Brycer

Bump. Back to the top . .
Brycer

HS33 Color options

PM me if you are interested

IMG_3452.jpg