Wunschkonzert Countdown!

That’s hott.

-Shaun Johanneson

Mmm, now thats an intresting exchange :stuck_out_tongue:

Peter M

18 today! Legally buy beer and ciggerrettes (for the second time [not that I smoke]).

Can’t wait for the convention!!! Game sounds good Shaun, looking forward to getting there.

Cheers,

Happy B-day Mike.
Have a nice beer from me :wink:

Peter M

Johanna Reder (germany) Days left!

-Shaun Johanneson

Hotter than hot.

lycra bums.jpg

Ieewwww, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Peter M

Is that you on the right in that picture? Cause holy smokes that is one nice, tight bottom end you’ve got! Can’t wait to get in on some of that action. Hahahaha

Kevin

Spain

Watch your mouth Mr Mcmullin.

If you think my arse is muscular wait 'til you see my girlfriends biceps.

She could crush you like a grape.

Christina Moerke (germany) days left

EXCITEMENT! 113 people on the list. This is turning into an internation convention. This, I know, will be the best, most fun, convention I will ever go to. The germans are the greatest people on the planet, most fun to be around, greatest partiers etc. It’s going to be great fun, mit keiner Englisch mit mir. Viel spass! That skatepark looks rad, I’m pretty sure i’m getting all the street riders to sess that long late nights. We’ll play some good little backit up games. I’m bringing some music out that way too so we can have good stuff to rockout to. I’m sure they’ll have a BUNCH of stuff too, like at FLUCK… No one knows how to hold a convention like Olarf. No sleeping!!!

-Shaun Johanneson

Yeah, Germans rule.
Oh, don’t you forget some Michael Jackson songs :wink:

Peter M

No doubt, there will be some thriller at Wunschkonzert, no doubt!

-Shaun Johanneson

Yo,

Had to do it. He’s sleeping right now. haha. I beat him to it.

Spencer Hochberg (america) days left. muhahaha Can’t wait to session with you bro.

-Shaun Johanneson

2 many days left :wink:
Can’t waith.

Peter M

I believe there is 71 days left. 10 weeks from tomorrow.

Pablo Rath days left.

-Shaun Johanneson

Alberto Alvarez (spain) days left and welcome to Brendan Le Foll from Frengland as 114.

I’ve had like 2 dreams being at wunschkonzert last night. Not the first night either. Is anyone else like constantly thinking about this event?

-Shaun Johanneson

no :wink: