Wunschkonzert Countdown!

Oh, if Swarbrick doesn’t go, I’ll probably cry. Get your butt over to Germany Mike!

I wish I could come…Will this be on Unicycle.tv? I hope so. :slight_smile:

Wow, this is going to be awesome. I can’t wait:)

Wow you’re going too, now I wish I could come…

It’s going to be the sickest thing yet. The game is coming along nicely by the way. I’m going to post up all I have with it shortly, to see what you guys think, if the people going are interested, because if no one is interested then i’m going to stop, so I don’t waste my time with all the harder parts of the game. Plus maybe some people could pitch ideas at me.

-Shaun Johanneson

are there any more places left?

i want to go to this so bad, but i have no idea of how to convince my parents to let me!

i think they would kill me:o

Oooohh, guys. Its going to be a good one. Kevin M, who would have expected that, not I. Not I.

Kelly, Spencer, (and Dallas), I look forward to meeting you guys. Can’t wait to sess it up with you. Not forgetting Shaun, Kevin, Lucas, Joe, Kit, Amanda, and Jess Riegel who’s keeping suprisingly quiet about all of this.

Well up for it,
Mike

Jess actually isn’t coming. He is at school in France this semester and he thought he might stay there for next semester too but now he isn’t so he won’t be close to Germany anymore in January.
:frowning:

Man I wish I could afford this, but I’m already going to unicon and uninam, plus unicycling around in Asia for a couple months…

we have now 103 riders :smiley:
It is still possible to sign in but only some more riders are possible so feel free to email us and we will do our best.

79 days left

Hey I feel kinda like an idiot, but what’s that last flag for the riders of 100, 101, and 102. Just curious. Also let’s start counting down the days by the name the corrosponds to the numbered rider.

Julian Weber days left.

-Shaun Johanneson

I will be there to.
No question about it, it will be a fun event.
Good riders, a gymhall and beer.
I feel good times comming :wink:

Peter M

Spain - Wikipedia :wink:

Haha! It took me a few seconds to get it, but then it made me really laugh… :smiley:
Sometimes my brain is to slow for this world… lol :roll_eyes:

Cool, I thought it was spain. Are those the same guys that went to FLUCK?

-Shaun Johanneson

Got a idea.
Maybe the people who are coming to Wunschk can bring some uni parts they want to sell or trade.
I will bring a Fireball 24x3" tire and a CC maxxis tire with me.
Looking for a longneck frame and some ISIS streetcranks.
So, say what you have and want.
Let the trading begin :wink:

Peter M

Martina Grosser (germany) days left!!!

-Shaun Johanneson

i’ll bring Kit, in exchange for unispin1800 :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,