Wunschkonzert Countdown!

98 days left, their time!!

-Shaun Johanneson

94 days!

Spencer? hmmm, any chance you going out there? That would be too rediculous for words.

-Shaun Johanneson

Haha, yeah I am.

oh wickedlooking forward to seeing you all out there, does anyone know if all the french super kids will be in attendance?

You legend!

I am almost 100% guys, just need to check it with a 'rental first. This is going to be great guys, Kelly, Spencer, well looking forward to meeting you. Shaun and the guys, we need to do some proper sess’ing.

Can’t bloody wait!

Cheers,

wana co ordinate flights mikey boy, jump in my suitcase or sumin xxx

ah ur so lucky mine are on the monday after so im just gona be ready for them lol and not drink too much double lol

i havent checked flights yet but ill want to be going on the friday possibly thursday and then flying home on the sunday. is wunchkonzert in Colonge where i’m guessing we can fly direct to

Lucas

i think i come also .

Mine and Kits flights were £70 each, and its £30 for registration.
Have a look for similar priced flights (were flying with TUIfly), and get yourself over :slight_smile:

Joe,

I dont like the way you tell people what to do joe, you think just cos you’ve had a lot of posts that you’ve got some power over us i tell you if i had some baby arms u would be gettting a childish bitch slap with those little hands xx

Hey mate, flights are about £70 from Heathrow I think, I’ll check sometime tomorrow. Would be cool to catch the same flight.

Cheers,

The baby arms will be out, and in full slapping force, Wintercrane. You need some discipline, Baby arm style. Ask Mike, he got electrocuted :sunglasses:

THREE MONTHS!!! 92 days!!!. Crazy! This convention is looking better and better as time goes along. I’m creating a game for the event too. It should be interesting. It needs work. But people know the majority of basic street tricks, flips and nonflips if they would like to play.

-Shaun Johanneson

Hey Amanda. Yeah, it all mounts up, food, drink, travelling etc.
We’re flying from Manchester on Thursday night, returning on Sunday night.

Shauny baby, yeah I’m well up for some fun and games. Kit and I are basically inventing new tricks every other day, so we should have no problem knowing the moves :sunglasses:

Over and Out

Joe,

89 days.

Is it possible to get some pallets in the gym area somewhere out of the way of everyone to make a 3 set and 5 set for some best trick set style stuff to go down? It would be cool to just get a hand full and make 2 little sets with like a 2 rev or 3 rev run up like at FLUCK. Which weren’t used after the competition, that was very sad, we should have hit that up a lot more. What were we thinking? Perfect five set ready for a back it up game, how sad.

-Shaun Johanneson

Only 10 places are left now.
So the more apatic ones of you should start now some action to be a part of it :smiley:
It will be possible to build some stuff in the flat hall and it will be usefull also cause the skate/bikepark is closed from 15:00 to 22:00 for us as I wrote somwhere before. The flat hall and the trials will be open all the time.
So we can build some stuff when you arrived on thursday.

Wow, so this looks awesome, and flights from North Carolina are pretty cheap… less than $500. I’m extremely tempted. I’ll decide in the next 48 hours. Amanda, you’d better be going if I decide to!

Kevin McMullin

Alright! Woohoo! I’ve got my flights booked ‘now’! I’ll be skipping a couple days of school, but it’s always worth it! Now Amanda, you’d better confirm that you’re going quickly! I decided on a whim last night to check flight prices and now they are booked, so if I’m that quick, you can be too! I’m pumped to go! WOOHOO! See you all there!

Love Kevin

AHHHH KEVIN MCMULLIN IS GOING! I’m so stoked for this. Dang! I can’t beleive this, this will be radical. 84 days left I think. I can’t wait, this is so rediculous. Mike Swarbrick get your face in gear. I need you there. muhaha.

-Shaun Johanneson