WORST Uni Video

Gotta say the video didn’t look too bad… Does it impress advanced riders? No. Is it designed to impress advanced unicycle riders? No… The description just says “riding around on a unicycle” so I don’t think anyone has been short changed here!

The guy had fun, has good video editing skills, and probably couldn’t care less about hopping picnic tables. He never asked me to watch it; if he enjoyed making it, then good for him!

Well said

I agree with that

yeah your right I mean its not like you had to wach it or this guy made you or even if he asked us how good we think he is… hell I bet he doesn’t even know you can do tricks on a unicycle I didn’t untill a few mounths ago so hes having fun I mean he didn’t post the video on this site to show us it was on google video not uncyclist tv

Well, I half agree, John. The original poster of the thread ‘made’ me watch. It’s hard NOT to with a catchy name like that (WORST uni vid ever). I resisted for 3 or 4 days and finally caved. Now I feel like 4 minutes and 54 seconds of my life have been ROBBED!

Just kidding. But that video was, as you suggested, a chance for one person to spread his boredom to the masses.

In future, we need more safeguards in place. The initial link should take you to a page that says, “Are you sure you want to waste 4 minutes and 54 seconds of your life on this?” And that link should take you to a similar page with a short excerpt and more warnings.

Just kidding again. Oh, I’m just as bored as I was while watching that video. And now, you, my humble reader, are, too. I could go on…

Now look at how much time I’ve wasted. My life is RUINED.

That’d be AWESOME! Share that moment with everyone, anyone who has MUniid has had that happen. We’d identify, for sure.

Taking his feelings into consideration doesn’t make his video suck less. Where’s my movie? I’ll make one when I feel I’ve got something worth watching to show. And it’ll at least be edited without all the downtime.

i’m sure he’ll burn in hell for stealing so much precious life from us.