Where is Terry?

maby hes got the guni stuck in high and cant slow it down ? :smiley:

He is just out enjoying muni I think :slight_smile:

He’s perfecting his Guni skills so he can tontine to put out a video every 3 hours without looking like he can’t ride the thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, he’s probably enjoying his new Guni, I know I would be.

With his other wheel! :smiley:

I think he is enjoying riding his new 26er GUni. I subscribe to his YouTube channel and saw that he added a couple new videos. I hope he doesn’t mind me sharing them here and in the Schlumpf hub “general discussion” thread.

This first one has a nice tutorial on crank and shift button installation (very helpful for us “less mechanically inclined” people) along with some great riding footage. I really liked it when he shifts into overdrive and pulls away very quickly.

The second video provides a solution (Hint: Aluminum tape! Who would have thunk it?) for a problem that Kris mentioned a while back with mud clogging the shifting button holes making it difficult to get the 2mm allen key to turn the set screw. The second half of this video shows a close-up of shifting in action much like (but with Terry’s on brand of flare) the ones done by lunicycle (miss that guy! I think he’s given up MUni for the dark side e.g. mountainb*king) a while back.

The Mo’s gotta go

I love your work Terry, but I think the Mo’s gotta go.
Just puttin it out there.
:smiley:
Maybe we could start an online poll to decide it’s fate. lol

Terry has shifted his internet output to non-unicyclists, so as to recruit more people into our deviant lifestyle. Not that he doesn’t like us, but he feels that he’d be more effective by broadcasting on YouTube than preaching to the converted on Unicyclist.com.

Geoff

Schlumpf - yes :smiley:
Mo - NO :astonished:

Does that mean we can have MR back now?

News Flash: Terry the Mute has succumbed to forum pressure and ditched the mo. :slight_smile:

News Flash

Terry “the Mute” Peterson has succumbed to forum pressure and ditched the mo. The mo is no mo. :slight_smile:

Has anyone read his last post???

"[I]I have the perfect name for it:

Power Glide!

Last post.[/I]"

Link.

That’s 2 votes against the mo.

Terry,

I don’t care about the mo!

Come back please! I (we) miss your nice videos,photos and posts!

Regards from Portugal!

Here I am! :slight_smile:

Wow, time sure flies when your having fun…with your new GUni! :smiley:

A matched set!

New GUni video from footage shot earlier today and yesterday. Hope you enjoy! :slight_smile:

Hello again fellow uni people! Still out there riding as usual, just haven’t been online as much lately. But time sure flies when you’re…in high gear! Hope everyone’s doing well! :slight_smile:

Ride on, Ride Strong,

Terry

SOOOOOOO glad you’re back :sunglasses:

Looking forward to some geared vids :smiley:
no pressure :o

Thanks Lewis and all for your nice comments. I have a few GUni vids floating around, and noticed that David Hood already had posted a couple of them in this thread, on page one. :slight_smile:

You ask that, so childishly sincere in your belief that anyone might care.

Bless.

Here’s a couple more. In the first one I demonstrate a few unusual shifting techniques, all done static, while still standing. Probably not many would want to shift this way, but still fun to do. The second one is mostly high gear trail riding, including a fast rolling drop in high. :smiley: