Unicycling is not a Crime - DVD Discussion Thread

Have you not seen Bryan Stevens and Evan Byrne?

I agree though, its the best BC section I’ve seen in a while.
I wish Cedrics section was longer!

The dvd arrived 5 minutes ago! I’m so excited ahah :smiley:

Actually, yeah, I personally thought it was better than Bryan Stevens.

But I can’t say I’ve ever seen Evan Byrne’s BC wheeling (or I have and don’t remember it).

My copy arrived yesterday… at my parents house 8hrs away. Now I have to wait till christmas to watch. Oh boy :slight_smile:

I’m in a similar boat. Apparently mine came on Monday, but I have to wait until I am on break to watch it due to having it shipped to my parents’ house (I wasn’t sure how long it would take and didn’t want it getting stuck in campus mail since they won’t forward things during the break for some reason).

Luckily I only have to wait another week, though. This thread has made me even more excited to watch it - now I have another reason to want to go home as soon as possible.

Have you ever thought about digital distribution of the film? As an American, I would love to buy it but if it isn’t going to work on my DVD player, I don’t see a reason for having a hard copy. I understand that DVD formats have to be chosen, but the digital file could be distributed anywhere, anytime. I also understand that you have a lot of DVDs to sell as well.

On another note, thanks for making this.

the answer is in your sentence! it can be distributed anywhere anytime… even for free if you know what i mean and it’s not really what i want…

i’m not gonna argue more about my choice of making it a dvd or not, people who wanna see it will buy it, people who don’t wanna see it won’t buy it, that’s all, i respect everybodys choices :smiley:

– bobousse

The best parts in the DVD were Aleix Lidon Baulida and Elliot’s. Also, Maxime Cabot amazed me a lot in trials.

I just ordered mine from the Grin Uni Shop! I can’t wait to get it! :smiley:

P.S.: It’s the most expensive DVD I ever bought… :smiley:

It’ll be the best DVD you ever saw :smiley:

I wish I could have done a pre order, I havent been able to get any money to order mine since it came out. AHHH well… maybe after christmas.

Hopefully Santa will surprise me with this one! :wink:

I’m sure it will be great! I really can’t wait to see Cedrics part and the other 24inch riders part as well. I am really looking forward to the entire DVD :smiley:

Only comment right now.
Is that even physically possible? (Max Schulze) :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 :stuck_out_tongue:

I just finished watching it… It was sure worth the 36.02$ I’ve spent on it! :smiley: It was crazy, the BC wheel part was amazing… I guess my BC wheel might stop taking dust in my room :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything else was crazy… Nothing else to say…

Question feel free to answer,

Do people that don’t ride BC wheel like seeing BC wheels in unicycle DVDs?

Personally I don’t. I liked the song, filming and editing though ^.^

UDC in the US now has it for $34. Since I’m not in Georgia and used their free shipping code, the cost was just $34. Looking forward to it!

I do :wink: Well, they have to be really good before it’s fun watching. I like to watch Bryan Stevens, but he is also one of the greatest if not the greatest of all time.
I enjoyed the part Nicholas had in uinac :slight_smile: Personally I think he’s better than Bryan.

Hmmm, the BC wheels. I think it was a really nice part with good filming and editing like the rest, but not one of my favorites. Their riding was insane for BC wheels, I just don’t like the style because they’re forced to flail around the whole time. So if they’re really good, which those guys were, I like it, it just won’t be one of the highlights for me.

The trailer looks great, and I would love to buy the full video. But like many others I have no use for DVDs anymore :frowning:

Of course it is your choice, but I think you are leaving out customers and viewers by only publishing via DVD in 2011(!). It is kind of ironic that a video with this title is only available in this highly restrictive and locked down format. Unicycling is not a crime - but trying to watch this video on your iPad sure is in many countries! :frowning: