Unicon XVI countdown!!!

woot! can’t wait!!

I looked UNICON XV videos, I know what I need to practice for trials for Italy! I gotta get a job though:p I got only 200$ now…

904 days

I forgot about that countdown! But not Unicon XVI though:p I can’t wait!!! It’s gonna be awesome… even though it’s in 904 days:)

900 days!!!

hell yea! im soo going to be there! :slight_smile:

897 days to go!

Nope, that’s today:

I think people forgot that Februari 2012 will have 29 days.
And for future numbers: that image is GMT+1, the correct timezone.

UNICON XVI is 2012/07/21 right? It’s written 898 days on my iPod… I can’t wait:D

+1
Here is the counter I’m using Time since 21. hei 2012 started in Rome, Italy

Italy is some hours ahead of Canada :slight_smile:
So as you have to travel to reach Italy before unicon starts at local time there… even to you it’s truly 897 days.

yeah… I changed it for 2012/07/22 so I got the right numbers of days… in Italy…:slight_smile:

what’s most entertaining about this thread is that the dates are not definite. they may be moved as the airline ticket prices around that time of year could be greatly inflated due to the 2012 Olympics in London at the same time…
it’s only a possibility though!

Considering what happened to the “1000-1” countdown thread, I am a bit afraid that time will stop 768 days before Unicon XVI.

An interesting bit of trivia: When working on a spreadsheet of awards to be given out for Unicon XV, the listed number of non-expert awards (not the greenstone ones) totaled 768. For real. Nobody in the meeting caught on to this so I didn’t out myself as a forums nerd and try to point it out.

Though things are not tightly nailed down with the U Games schedule, it’s pretty unlikely that the start date will change at this point. Once contracts are signed for the facilities, airfares be damned; we’ll be committed to those dates. I sure hope it doesn’t make the difference between some Europeans attending and not though…

I just called my grandma and asked her if she would like to go with me (I’ll only be 16 and my parents would never let me go alone), and she told me that Italy was her favorite country and that she would love to go. :smiley: So things are looking good for me.

Doesn’t really work either. Italy is not 24 hours ahead of Canada but just 7 hours or so, depending on Daylight Saving Time and where you are in Canada.

888 Days!

768 backward

Haha! 867…768 !ahaH

I always forgot to bump that thread, yesterday I looked at the numbers of day and I wanted to write it here, and I forgot!

I can’t wait though:) It’s gonna be my first UNICON:D