Unicon XVI countdown!!!

Ok awsome every year sounds good.

Thanks

TEAM DIRTY NEDDLEZ will be in Italy!

And yes, we are going to gobble over there!!!

Yes! I was hoping it would be Italy! I’m going to go! It’ll be the first time I have gone abroad, my first unicon and i’ll make sure I err… eat something new for the first time aswell!

Like pasta or pizza???

That’s probably what you are going to find there…!

Maybe Kehbab too… hehe not sure!.. But usually UNICONS means 10 days of candies, pizza, instant pasta, burger king and beer…

EDIT: A tip: Before your main comp, don’t drink and eat ANYTHING you don’t know! Thats something I learned with motorcycle trials riders… Once they travel for demos, events or comps… They basically eats normal and simple pasta, bread and rice…! In foreign countries you may find different stuff that your organism is not used to!

If you are looking for a burger king in Bressanone, I’m afraid you are going to be very disappointed… the closest one in Italy is something like 200 km away… and the closest McDonalds is 40 Km away. You’d better head to Innsbruck :slight_smile:

we’ll be there for sure, its just 1 hour 30 minutes away from our home :smiley:

Who needs mcdonalds when you have all that great italian food? I wouldnt even care if my oranisms not used to it. Its way worth the taste of it.

we dont need burger king… we need SOFT SERVES!!!

6 of them !!

That’s good advice, at least if your main comp is toward the beginning of the convention. Otherwise don’t eat anything you’re not familiar with on the day or two before your main comp.

I had some funny experiences at my first Unicon in Japan. The first one was being thirsty after a long day of riding, and tearing off the foil top of what I thought was water in my hotel’s mini-fridge. I chug-a-lugged several mouthfuls of (expensive) sake! Later on, at the closing ceremony I ate something I was allergic to. We never figured out what it was, but the next day I was covered in hives, and couldn’t sit on a unicycle for more than about 30 seconds at a time! Fortunately all I had to do that day was stay awake for an early morning meeting with the mayor of Edogawa. :slight_smile:

took the words right out of my mouth. team dirty needlez needs its soft serve competitions!

6? more like 8… each! we need to step it up mike

On my iPod it says 920 days left until UNICON XVI(2012-07-21):smiley:
I know what’s gonna be my “End-of-high-school” gift in 2 years:p

Definately

Holy crap I feel like an idiot. This whole time, I couldn’t figure out who Phil was, and now I have finally made the connection!!!

You guys should hold a workshop on that stuff.

I can’t wait for more cooking competitions as well!

I was pretty stoked with myself when I figured out that ntappin was you Nathan- I thought I was pretty clever. I’m sure I missed a lot of other obvious ones. A workshop by Gilby would be good- everyone who uses the forums introducing themselves with their forum name- or maybe include forum name on the registration number thing. Hopefully everyone recognised me since my name is the same.

916 days!!!

915 days!:smiley: I can’t wait, I’m gonna do some training in my backyard next summer to get better before UNICON:)

Come on Mike! That’s the 2010 record!

Italy is in 2 years! You know, with all the evolution of the sport thing in 2012 you’ll have to eat at least 12 in 6 minutes!

Thats not a cheap hobby XD

Diiiiiiirty neeeeeeedlez

909 days