Uniadventure

ok, as the editor and creator of UNIADVENTURE, i am tired. yes. i’ll explain later. but dude, watch this movie. its much more awsome than the past movie or trailers so WATCH it and tell me what you think. we filmed on a cloudy day so you will be able to see us this time. its 6 Mbs so i am sorry for all of you who don’t have DSL or CABLE. however, it is worth it. its the best so far. also, we are trying to create movies with a variety of music so if you so desire, please suggest music for our next film. thanks. oh, and if there are any of you from connecticut, e-mail us at arrowsig99@hotmail.com. it would rock if we could get in contact with other local uniriders of death. later!

the movie can found at this link. http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup32

Very nicely done! Artistic. Good choice of music. Excellent unicycling. Editing was superb.

Nice job, guys!

A nice neutral choice of music; nobody should have too much complaint about that! Fun video. I especially liked the backwards shot.

Crashes are always fun too. Especially if you’re not wearing any safety gear. You really would look better with something on your lids!

Jon… your editing skills… are… amazing…
I can’t wait until the summer when this friggin snow clears up and the riding gets hot. Until then, theres always the motorama video to release so…

-Tim

Well done. A good combination of footage and music, making for an entertaining viewing experience.

-Jon

That is good. A nice well done and entertaining video.

Good job. It looks very well edited, and I particularly like the tone set by the song. It’s almost as if you’re telling a story, which makes things more interesting to watch. In my opinion, videos should either highlight very specific tricks or skills, or try to tell some sort of story, and you’ve got a little of each there.

It would be nice if there was a higher resolution version, perhaps in divx.

(And I have to side with John… wearing safety gear in videos helps to set a good precident, and make the riders look more professional.)

jl

Great video! I particularly liked the mount-onto-wall part. Hmmm… now how did you do that? :wink:

Phil

Yes, feel free to use my Unicycle-007 picture… :wink:

Helmets… good idea… definately a good idea for our next video.

Thanks people… in the meantime make a visit to our site. We make changes weekly!

wall mount

sorry, i got that picture from tim and thought it was pretty cool. i didn’t know he got it from the gallery. the wall mount was real. i just showed the second half using a shot from another camera. I DID NOT FALL. it was really cool.

dude, I was all ready to suggest some modesty… until I watched the thing. That was so bad ass I couldn’t believe it. Nice work, guys! I’m proud to have met you. If you are taking music requests: I always thought if a video is made with a whole bunch of slow motion huge drops, then "March of the S.O.D. " by “Storm Troopers of Death” should be playing. Oh, and the Unpronounceable’s version of “Ironman” would be pretty sweet. Check out their website,
http://www.mogensmusic.com/unpronounceable/welcome.html
They have a few samples of their music. It would all be pretty bad ass for a muni video I think

But then you all seem to do great in the music department. Keep up the awesome work you guys.
-gauss

Jon,

I’m gonna try to get some additional footage this weekend in Toronto and a bit of stuff over spring break. But after that I’ll send you the Motorama tape for you to play with and make a kick ass short.

Send me a PM with your address and shit.

Later

Mike

Jon,

I just finnished downloading your short. Thats awesome! Probably the best short I’ve downloaded in quite some time.

it was kinda neat with the aacapella instead of some hard punk. It supprisingly works well.

Cant wait to see what you can do with the Motorama stuff.

Mike

Nice work! Good video, great editing. You make the riding look sooo easy. I look forward to more pieces out of Hamden. Out of curiousity, what is the music you used?

Re: Uniadventure

Blinded has some good stuff if you’re looking for melodic punk style music from BC Canada. Their web site is at http://www.blinded.ca/
If you go to RaceFace right now <http://www.raceface.com/&gt; RaceFace is streaming songs from Blinded. That’s how I found out about the band and I bought their CD the same day.

That was great. Thanks for making and posting the video. Clearly, a great deal of work went into it.

Phat vid! Good tunes, nice riding!

Erin

I’m currently downloading the video so I’ll get back to you in a little while about it. It sounds great. What is in the 1st movie? I’m trying to figure out whether or not I’ve got the 1st one already.

On the topic of music for the next video, I recommend anything by:

• Directions in Groove (DIG)
  • Charlie Hunter Trio
  • Stanton Moore
  • Tower of Power
  • Addison Groove Project
  • Medeski Martin & Wood
  • Soulive

…etc.

If I can get enough footage to go along with them, the two songs in my video (that I’m starting to film on sunday) will be:

• Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminels - Mama’s Trippin’
  • Directions in Groove - Hip Replacement

Everyone should download at least those two songs right now! (they’re funk songs).

On a different topic, does it bother any of you when bands name themselves after one member when the whole band is extremely talented? Example,

• Dave Matthews Band (Carter Beauford is a genious)
  • Charlie Hunter Trio
  • Santana (although often changing percussionists (who are ridiculously talented) I guess)

…and so on.

great stuff, thanks for posting!

Try listining to a sang called Cannonball, by The Breeders, i think it would go sweet with a uni vid.

I also recomend The Devil Went To Jamaca, by Wierd Al, it would be halarious for a muni video. :smiley: just kiddin, but it would be pretty funny, heheh.

I’m currently downloading the video so I’ll get back to you in a little while about it. It sounds great. What is in the 1st movie? I’m trying to figure out whether or not I’ve got the 1st one already.

On the topic of music for the next video, I recommend anything by:

• Directions in Groove (DIG)
  • Charlie Hunter Trio
  • Stanton Moore
  • Tower of Power
  • Addison Groove Project
  • Medeski Martin & Wood
  • Soulive

…etc.

If I can get enough footage to go along with them, the two songs in my video (that I’m starting to film on sunday) will be:

• Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminels - Mama’s Trippin’
  • Directions in Groove - Hip Replacement

Everyone should download at least those two songs right now!

On a different topic, does it bother any of you when bands name themselves after one member when the whole band is extremely talented? Example,

• Dave Matthews Band (Carter Beauford is a genious)
  • Charlie Hunter Trio
  • Santana (although often changing percussionists (who are ridiculously talented) I guess)

…and so on.

Andrew