TWNR US Release: Updated Info

Ray has said not to worry about a deadline, and all riders pay $15

Alright Ray! :smiley:

Please add your name to the list here (so we all know) but you can decide Feb 19 if you want to come!

I’m in and coming with Frank - 24" QU-AX.

Wogri

Great! I’'ll see if I can find a couple more folks to ride over with me. What is the charge for a non-rider coming to the party?

Bill

$0

At $0.00 (Canadian or US) , the price is certainly workable for spectators! I’ll have to try to bring a few of our new uni riders up for some inspiration.

Looking forward to seeing the movie! Did my “big” drop make the final cut?

Bill

You’ve done a big drop?

It makes a fine appearance in the NYMW feature :slight_smile:
(and it looks good!)

bring them along, it’ll be fantastic inspiration for them!

The participants for the 1st Annual HCR Invitational - Rolling Trials competition are listed below.

[B]1st Annual HCR Invitational Rolling Trials Competitors:[/B]

36” Class (Pilots):
Brian MacKenzie
Dave Lowell
Nick (Nbrazzi)
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Andrew (HCR)
Bill (billham)

28/29” Class (Jockeys): None

24”/26” Class (Runners):
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Richard Aschenbrenner
Wolfgang Hennerbichler (Wogri)
Frank Brown (hell-on-wheel)
Bill (billham)
Dave Lowell
Brian MacKenzie

If you are currently mistakenly registered for a class that you do not want to compete in or if you are not registered for a class that you would like to compete in, please let me know. Also please let me know what time on Saturday (or Saturday night) is the most preferable time to schedule the competitions.

Because there are no riders that are bringing 28”/29” unicycles, there will not be a competition scheduled for that class (Jockeys). There will be a competition for the 36” class (Pilots) and 24”/26” (Runners), however, with 6 pilots and 7 runners currently registered.

An “Unlimited” class competition is also a possibility, if there is sufficient interest… please let me know if you think we should plan on having an “Unlimited” competition as well (keep in mind that time constraints could be an issue).

Due to some confusion regarding nicknames and real names, I am uncertain as to the current status of the riders listed below. Please let me know which nickname goes with which real name or vice versa. Also, if you’re not on my list above for the Rolling Trials competition, please let me know whether or not you’re interested in participating… it would be great to have as many participants as possible…and you’ll have a lot of fun! Thanks a lot.

Tim Braun = ?
Nick Vadala (digitalattrition) = Nbrazzi?
Jim Vadala = ?
Kyle Grasso = ?
Joshua Torrans = ?
spickydoo = ?
Checkernuts = ?

Tim Braun= Tim
Jim Vadala= JVTFM
Nick Vadala= DigitalAttrition
Kyle Grasso= uniracer

spickydoo= Richard Aschenbrenner and I’m bringing my 20" as well

I may be there ealier in the evening, but am not planning on riding until the official start of the party at 10 pm. The competition isn’t a big thing for me, so plan it wherever it works best for the others.

Bill

I’d like to schedule a time slot for the Rolling Trials competition… but I have no idea what time slot would be best for everyone. Any suggestions as to what time slot would work best would be greatly appreciated. I’d like to have a competition for at least two classes: 36" (pilots) and 24"/26" (Runners) and possibly “Unlimited” if there is sufficient interest. Please let me know what time slot would work best for you.
Thanks, HCR

How about a time slot that finishes right before midnight, that way anyone showing up for only the party can stilll participate

I’d like to be registered under both the 36" class and the 26" class (although I expect to pose no challenge in either).

If somebody wants to compete in the 36" class, but has no 36" wheel (Wogri?), then I would have no problem lending my wheel. Would that be feasible for the competition? I assume we’ll do the lines one rider at a time.

You can definitely compete in both classes! Actually, that’s really great that you’ll be competing in both because you will be able to provide a first hand comparison of the similarities/differences of the two classes as well as which types of obstacles are the most difficult for each class.

Regarding posing a challenge… the course challenges each individual rider and this competition is all about having FUN, anyway - by organizing a competition… everyone gets to see everyone else ride (and conquer obstacles they haven’t ever ridden before) and talk about technique and strategy and have a really great time enjoying the camaraderie of being one of the pioneer participants in the very first competition for an exciting new sport! I truly believe that everyone who participates will have an incredible time… whether you come in first place or last.

Your assumption regarding doing the lines one rider at a time is correct… so there is absolutely no problem at all with lending your wheel to another rider. As a matter of fact, I’d also be happy to lend my Coker to anyone who wanted to compete, though my seat post seems to be locked/rusted in place, so the current seat height would have to be acceptable for you - I’m just under 5’11". Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Hey I’d like to do the rolling trials. I’ll be able to bring my coker. So add me to the 36" list please.

The updated list of participants for the 1st Annual HCR Invitational - Rolling Trials competition are listed below.

1st Annual HCR Invitational Rolling Trials Competitors:

36” Class (Pilots):
Brian MacKenzie
Dave Lowell
Nick (Nbrazzi)
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Andrew (HCR)
Bill (billham)
Tim Braun

28/29” Class (Jockeys): None

24”/26” Class (Runners):
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Richard Aschenbrenner
Wolfgang Hennerbichler (Wogri)
Frank Brown (hell-on-wheel)
Bill (billham)
Dave Lowell
Brian MacKenzie
Nick (Nbrazzi)

[I]Participation Status Unknown:
Kyle Grasso
Joshua Torrans
Jim Vadala
Checkernuts

[/I]

If it helps I’m not going to be going, have fun though

Hell, might as well try the rolling trials competition. I don’t have a coker though. Would someone let me use theirs?

So, I guess add Nick Vadala to the 36" class if I can use someone’s wheel.

edit- I do not think Kyle Grasso is going. Jim (my brother) is not participating in the competition, he is just going to mess around on the obstacles on his trials uni last I heard.

Sorry you can’t make it… but thanks for letting me know. I was looking forward to meeting you and riding with you… but I know that the dates don’t always work out and that things come up (work and other realities of life). Hopefully I’ll have a chance to meet you and ride with you at some other event sometime.

That’s great to hear that you want to give it a try. I think you’ll have a really awesome time! I will most likely be bringing two Cokers. There may be a problem adjusting the seat height on one of them… but I should be able to fix that problem before the event, so it probably won’t be an issue. My other Coker is available for you to use exclusively… or share with another rider that wants to compete but doesn’t have a Coker… if that situation arises. I’d be willing to share my main Coker with another rider who wants to compete, as well.

Hey Nick… do you know if Jim Vadala (your brother?) wants to compete in the 24"/26" class or the 36" (Coker) class?

Oh, wow, that’s awesome! Thanks a lot, I’ll definately give it a try now that I can use your coker.

Jim said that he doesn’t want to do the rolling competition, he just wants to go for the regular trials course and trails.