TWNR US Release: Updated Info

Kyle Grasso is booked for a Harrisburg hotel Saturday night, so I don’t think he’s coming.

:: Pelvic Thrust ::

I’m so bummed. I just found out that the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame isn’t open on Saturdays during the winter… That screws up my whole trip. What a let-down.

OK, well thanks for the info.

The final list of participants for the 1st Annual HCR Invitational - Rolling Trials competition are listed below.

1st Annual HCR Invitational Rolling Trials Competitors:

36” Class (Pilots):
Brian MacKenzie
Dave Lowell
Nick (Nbrazzi)
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Andrew (HCR)
Bill (billham)
Tim Braun
Nick Vadala

28/29” Class (Jockeys): None

24”/26” Class (Runners):
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Richard Aschenbrenner
Wolfgang Hennerbichler (Wogri)
Frank Brown (hell-on-wheel)
Bill (billham)
Dave Lowell
Brian MacKenzie
Nick (Nbrazzi)

Please let me know if you’re not on the list and you’d like to be added. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

The final list of participants for the 1st Annual HCR Invitational - Rolling Trials competition are listed below:

1st Annual HCR Invitational Rolling Trials Competitors:

36” Class (Pilots):
Brian MacKenzie
Nick (Nbrazzi)
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Andrew (HCR)
Bill (billham)
Tim Braun
Nick Vadala

28/29” Class (Jockeys): None

24”/26” Class (Runners):
Peter Sanford (Spyder)
Richard Aschenbrenner
Wolfgang Hennerbichler (Wogri)
Frank Brown (hell-on-wheel)
Bill (billham)
Dave Lowell
Brian MacKenzie
Nick (Nbrazzi)

Dave Lowell has graciously offered his Dave Stockton-built Coker to anyone who would like to use it for the competition.

Any last minute additions can be accommodated on the day of the event.

Tentative Schedule for Competition:

24”/26” class: 10:00pm – 11:00pm
36” class: 11:15pm – 12:15pm (assuming Brian doesn’t mind pushing his video premiere back 15 minutes in order to provide a rest break for those people participating in both classes)

That’s fine, I’ll have your ass kicked by half past anyways.

Movies for sale:

I will not have my movies back in time for this event, but have a workaround that I’m sure will please everyone.

I am able to make DVD’s on my own, and will have those available for almost half price of the actual release. The only difference will be these will have a colour label, the ones I am waiting for will be silscreened.

Other than the label, and the fancy shrinkwrap it comes in, these are for the most part identical to the main batch coming. (I have used high quality DVD-R’s for these ones)

Real version $18us
Reasonable facsimilie $10us

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, I have a screen arranged for us, and am expecting to be pulling into Cleveland around 2-3pm Sat.

I can be reached on my cell phone at 519.520.1548 during the weekend.

Who needs a break? Ride until you drop, the last man standing wins. :wink:

Brian, thanks for making the home copies of the DVD. Sounds like a good option for me. I’m anxious to bring a copy home to show to the riders in our local group.

By the way, I’m bringing 2 other riders with me. This will be their first uni event. They will have great time!

Thanks for planning this release party. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Bill

My weekend plans…

• arrive in Cleveland on Friday afternoon
  • ride at Ray’s on FRIDAY night (starting at 4 PM when they open)
  • ride and hang out at Ray’s all day SATURDAY
  • leave Sunday morning by 10 AM

In the past I may have said I would ride at Ray’s on Sunday, but my plans have changed. I certainly encourage others to squeeze in another great day of riding by going to Ray’s on Sunday too!

Will anyone besides HCR be at Ray’s on Friday?

What are the dinner (supper) plans on Saturday? When? Where? I can fit four passengers in my car assuming I can leave my unicycles stashed at Ray’s.

What festivities, if any, am I going to miss on Sunday?

See you there! I can’t wait!

Dave can I use your totally sweet coker for the rolling trials competition?

Tim, Jim, and myself will be showing up at Ray’s at around 7 or 8 pm (possibly earlier if we leave before 12).

That’s great guys, thanks for making that extra trip!

Just a reminder…

our rental starts at 10pm
if you are only coming for our thing, they will let you start riding at 9pm. If you want to ride earlier than that, you will need to pay the day fare of $13. You are able to come in for free if you are only spectating and hanging out until 9 though

See you guys there!

Thanks everyone for coming out!

Ray’s is a very very cool place, and I intend on making more trips there, PM me if you want to throw around some dates to go riding there, it’s the happiest place in the land!

It was great seeing everyone again, and getting to meet yet another handful of riders!

Thanks to Andrew for setting up the Rolling Trials event, what a cool idea.

New phrases that puzzle Americans:

Brown Bread
Bank Machine

Don’t forget ‘poutine’!