Trails/street unicycle?

that really has impressed me now with the review you linked to aswell so thanks very much for that. next month ill get one with moment cranks and ill definetly get a carbon seat base and i can get some nice sealed pedals at work for cheap.

thanks alot dude thats a great help.

Chan

[/QUOTE]

what? link a thread that I have done that in.

You shouldn’t be giving advice if you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Have you ever ridden either a KH or a nimbus? Have you been able to fully test one, and see it’s faults? If not, stfu. I see you as a overposter who is new to the sport and that sprinkles shit merrily around. If you want a high number post count, go to MR and go wild.

You kinda TRY and say advice to every thread you see. Which is nice…if you had actual HELPFUL advice for people, but I doubt you have experience w/ half the stuff.

who are you talking about? I have seen more than one pointless post in this thread…

Are you guys talking about me?

You mainly, and others as well.

Fine! haha okay. ill try.

what? link a thread that I have done that in.
[/QUOTE]

post #49

srry for futher threadjacking

post #49

srry for futher threadjacking
[/QUOTE]

That means Bring up this thread, I wanted to know more…

i really like my nimbus 20" trials with isis. I say you get it.:smiley:

That means Bring up this thread, I wanted to know more…
[/QUOTE]

srry…didnt know that “lingo”

post #5

like i’ve said, you’ve been bett lately, but you have had some rediculous, pointless, and annoying posts

If you read the one before that it says put your name here. I just put my name there with a smiley face.

No, Miles didn’t remember what the frame was called so he wrote “someone please insert the name here” meaning the name of the frame. He didn’t type a whole post about frames then randomly say “type your name here.”

I know. Its a joke.

Add Unidooddx to your ignore list.

why. that aint right.

preachit

This one

nimbus ISIS w/ kh cranks. considerably cheaper than the kh20 and most likely just as good.