Today I... (brag thread)

today i roll hopped a 10 set

…went to school! ha beat that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning:

Thank you for your warm emoticons. I’ve put on a new seatpost and today I’m going to the beach to do some natural trials.

That’s sweet Ivan. Hope you have fun with the beach riding.

I’m in the process of completing the homemade 42" BC which is still not complete. :angry: :angry:

I praticed gliding for ages today, I can now get about 25m fairly consistantly, I also wore a hole in my shoe :astonished: :smiley:

Very nice tom, congrats on the distance too even with the hole in the shoe. :smiley: :smiley:

yeeees! I can glide now! I got some skate shoes, and even though I look like a poser it make the gliding sooooo smooth.

I side jumped down a 4 set :smiley: and got a pinch flat :frowning:
I replaced the tube then successfully hoped up the 4 set :smiley: but then got asked to leave :frowning:
I had my first successful crank-grab ever :smiley: then my tube blew for no apparent reason going down some stairs. :frowning:

Welcome to my world.

I got sick of having to patch up my tubes, so I went out and got a 19" X 3" dirt bike tube, no way in hell this one is gonna get a hole in it.

Not today- Yesterday was my 1st year of unicycling completed!

Yesterday, I doubleflipped on a QU-AX :astonished:
and I did some late-360 unispins. :wink:

Today I made 10 revolutions going backwards:)

Yesterday I used a wrench as a tire lever and popped 3 tubes in the process.
Horray for me!

Today I broke my Qu-Ax’s seat. :frowning:

Today i finished and attatched my new seatcover :smiley:

I did a unispin off of a 2.5 foot ledge.

Today I…

I just got back from riding with James Potter. I landed my first ever unispins, and did a couple more for good measure. I also cleared my first 6-set, twice. Before that, the biggest I had done was a 4.:slight_smile:

I’am getting the metal peice for my broken seat, i can crankfip up a little over 1 steps, and I was working doing hickflips up curbs, and really hurt my knee badly hurt sooo much.
big brooze.
exited to get on my light one when i get the part, my dad thinks it will be here on monday, cannot wait!
I bet ill land double flips when i get it, because i can do sooo much on my heavy DX

Today I rode a MUni other than my own for an entire ride the first time. Kind of painful (the insides of my legs kept rubbing on the handle), and hard to get used to, but a lot better than I thought!