Today I... (brag thread)

Hopped 50 cm!

Today I hoped of a cinder block & stayed on! (little steps)

I also opened & drank an entire stubbie (375 mL = 11 US fl. oz.) while idleing.

Almost walked without crutches.

-Shaun Johanneson

One of my friends was on crutches, and i got him to go really fast on his crutches, to the point where his leg snapped or something, where his leg was just sore, and the injury was i guess magically healed, it was kool.

Drank a pint and a half of water without stopping.

Learned how to drive and got my permit.

I thought when you are 18 you can just go straight to getting a license…no?

Well I have to know how to drive first. I just dont have to spend 6 months with my permit. Spend 300 on lessons. Wait a year after I get my licence to drive people. I still have to pass the driving test which I cant do If i dont know how to drive.

Ah yeah, that makes sense.

Yeah its kind of a good deal since I dont have to pay all that money/time (and my brother does) :smiley:

I learned 180 unispin into standupww in about 10 mins of trying…

i cleared the three most technical parts on longhorn trail at whiteranch today :smiley:
also i made my fastest time up the shorthorn and backdown to longhorn to whippletree and then back down belcher to the parking lot…i hope someone from around here knows what im talking about.
(k so maybe it was on a b*ke but im still waiting for my kh29 to get here…)

today i … didnt uni nor have i for the last month and it is driving me crazy :angry:

pwned some skinnies and drops at my college campus that I was too scared to do before, lowered my seat, and jumped like I never have! I jumped 20 inches up onto a concrete platform seat-in! I used to be scared sick of anything over 10-12 inches. :slight_smile:

Wow, up 20 inches? Good job, dude.

stop listening to my whiny inner voice and just did it!

I freemounted my 29 at the top of a steep driveway, went off the “high” bump (lip) at the end of the drive into and out of the recessed gutter back up into the street all while maintaining my composure. I was so excited that moments later I barely noticed that it had started raining.

Tomorrow?.. off a real curb. I can’t wait. :smiley:

Oh, and NO assisted mounts again today. :slight_smile:

I think i beat my drop height…i didn’t measure it. But it’s probably something like 5 feet…not too impressive. I kinda landed a rev. I ALMOST jumped up a 3 set. I grinded for the first time. I (without any hesitation) hopped from bench to table and then off of a picnic bench. Thats about it for now. :slight_smile:

Daylight Saving is over in Australia, So for my after work ride I went
Night MUni-ing.

Scared a couple of Wallabies while I was at it.

I think I heard one say “Where’s your other wheel” :wink:

I made three consecutive 90 degree left turns and my first successful 90 degree right turn…

I would say “Beat that!”, but that’s already been done about 140 times in this thread.

today I … shook sand off my unicycle and camera from a weekend on Oregon’s beaches. The unicycle is fine. At least the cameras last moments were in recording some nice footage.