Today I... (brag thread)

I drank milk with my Cookie…and the braging part is… I didnt pass gass!!! LACTOSE PILLS ARE NOW MINE!!! Woot woot!!!

Ohh and umm…I can…Lets see bragging…Ive landed a crankflip down a 6 set…with many failed and painful attempts :smiley:

you wouldn’t be cody if their weren’t many painful attempts.
hows your knee?

Who?

Today I found a new trail in the forest I commonly ride and on an extremity of it I ran into four guys in full camo, camo paint on their faces each with an mp5 automatic weapon. Needless to say, I turned around and went back the way I came. No shots were fired.

Yikes. Why didn’t you rolling-hop over them and take them all out with karate-chops to the neck in midair?

My camo MUni would’ve fit right in!

I was pretty happy, today I got 7 or 8 revs doing 1 foot backwards:)

i landed maybe 10 leg arounds(seat wraps?)

I had inward smallspins from seat in pretty solid at Moab, but now I kinda lost it… Man it’s such an akward hard trick.

Hint: the best freestye rider in the movie!

If my other unicycling friend informed me correctly, we’re going riding tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the best day ever. First I juggled for three hours then played footbag and lastly I had 4hours of unicycling and met a local bike rider and skater. It was a cool practice we were all doing tricks at the same time must have looked awesome to an onlooker.

today i ran 60km in an endurance running event at college. Its called inward bound, you and your team get blindfolded in the middle of the night, put in a blacked out bus and driven around for 3 hours to disorient you. When you get out you have to figure out where you are and make your way to the endpoint- where watermellon and painkillers are plentiful. Was one of the hardest things i’ve ever done but very rewarding. Am going for a lazy ride around campus later on to free up my legs.
mark

HAhaha yeah man no kiddin. Well its doin a lot better, im still wearin knee pads when im ridin, but at least im not hocked up on pain killers! lol

Today I rode 70 meteres one footed and not stack it :stuck_out_tongue: I feel special I also managed to ride about 30 meteres backwards a pb.

Today I did some muni runs down a small hill. The hill wasn’t too steep, but it had some trenches that you had to rolling hop over and that would send you flying if you didn’t quite make it. I was going very fast, that’s why it was more difficult. I had some cool UPDs: the first run down the hill I didn’t make it over, but went straight into it. The wheel bounced, uni flew into the air and so did I. I almost landed a faceplant that time, but oh well. I guess I’m not good enough for that yet.

I ended the day by braking my seatpost: I guess I’m going pro now, hehe.

today i tore my unicycle apart and ducktaped the wheel because I don’t have a rim strip. I have to buy a new tube because I was doing some WAY HARDCORE natural trials and popped the tire. I have a freaking 1/8" thick tube and I pinch flatted it when it had plenty of air in it.
ohhh wellll
i found a SICK line that I might be able to do. its insane and involves a 13 set that looks easy to boost, small landing and pretty small run up though.

yesterday I: did some hardcore natural trials on limestone (I think its the perfect rock for it). I did some SWICKED muni runs down a CLIFF! then threw the uni the other 1/2 of the way down. i was scared of the last part. it is nearly impossible and falling would have deadly consequences (not that the first 1/2 wouldn’t it was just much more in my limits. i didn’t really have any bad UPDs i did some good ups and 1 or 2 gaps while i was doing URBAN trials. yesterday was an awesome day for me uniing. The place I was at has a lot of stuff to do right now. its kinda cool. my uni ended up in the water once though … lol

heh!

Today I didn’t ride, again. My life’s now that much closer to being incompleteable

today I rode with Jonny and learned X-up flips and landed a pretty smooth double down a small drop.

That’s great! I wish I could post this about me. :slight_smile:

Today I freemounted my new AX-29… twice! (It’s better than zero). :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome job! You’ll get better and better at it.