flip 5 set
360hop 5 set
treyflip 4 set
rode my first high(ish) skinny
inward varialflips
rolling hop up 5 set

all in all, a good riding day :smiley:

Sick, man.

I went for my first street ride of the year today. Felt good to finally get outside and ride somewhere other than my driveway :roll_eyes:

I sessioned a table.

I went riding trials today in Ottawa. I wanted to do a Trials line that Ryan Atkins did in “A Good Movie Part 2” (5:10) but it wasn’t there anymore, there was just a big square of dirt:( I was a cool ride anyway, I’m going back next week with some B*ke Trials riders:)

I tuned up my uni, and went on a trials ride. It was really good. I’m getting ideas for stuff to film.

540 unispin!!!

After months and months of trying… I pulled it off today.

:D:D:D

did the line hickdouble, treydouble, (superclean)fifthdouble and then i wanted to do a hicktriple but i landed hick3.5 (on flat :stuck_out_tongue: )
and i also got a onefoot stillstand of 1:40 :wink:

all in all i had a bad day because of my bad french marks :frowning:

You’re getting too good felix!

is hick 3.5 on flat a record?

haha thank u :stuck_out_tongue:
but krisz tried to land hickquoads on flat at the euc summer edition 09 and he got something like 3.5… but as i know krisz he could have already landed it :roll_eyes:

Fullvarialflips yesturday

Finally got my new KH frame so i’m not riding a crappy axis anymore. I also put my brand new tyre on and my CF base. I shall try it soon. :slight_smile: :astonished:

Today I’m going to go ride Trials in Ottawa with some b*ke trials rider. I’ll try to do the 98cm sidehop again, I need to get it constantly:)

awesome day with jakob eschelböck :smiley:

I rode backwards in a circle for the first time today :slight_smile:
I also think I finally got the idea of how to do backrolls consistantly… My arm is still sore from when I landed the 540 unispin… Does anyone else ever have this problem? The same thing happened when I first landed the 360… It just feels like I strained my arm… Lame… I really want to land the 540 again.

Shinguardless 720 unispins

Got a 7’ 6" rolling hop up a curb

you rolling hopped up a 7’6" curb? That’s a really big curb. haha

Hahaha, probably should have said that better…I did a 7’ 6" rolling hop onto a curb :stuck_out_tongue:

Donkey kick/Monkey kicks, and Pushmush-Pushmush-Rolling wrap-backroll-rolling wrap.
Preeety happy.

Today I landed a 220cm jump on flat, on my 24" KH the awesomest unicycle for long jump!!!