Today I... (brag thread)

try crankflips now! :smiley:

Today i landed a fakie sidejump

I had a amazing 2 hour street ride downtown Chicago.
I had some cool street lines, including a looong 5 set handrail that I didn’t commit to last time I was there. It’s all on video, but I don’t know if I can edit it.

At one point, police stopped me and were gonna search through my stuff, because they said a person called about someone smoking marijuana around the area I was riding in. It wasn’t me and I didn’t see anyone anyway, and they didn’t bother me much. I thought they were coming to tell me to leave, since I was jumping on stuff and grinding handrails.
Also 3 groups of tourists walking around for St. Patrick’s day took pictures of me.

Today I…

Landed a 4 rev 1-foot coast!! pull glided with some friends while they rode their b*ikes/double unicycles… so funny!!! and got some pretty nice downhill glides

500 days since I did NOT ride in to work

Well, I’m a couple of days early but I have a busy weekend so it’s either a little early or a little late. So…

My diary tells me that the last time I got to work without riding was November 6, 2008. Yep, every work day since I have ridden between 10km and 30km each day to get to and from work. Rah rah!

So, come Sunday it will have been 500 days since I last did not to work.

The day after I get to be a year older. I don’t think I want to brag on that one though.

i did 7 fifthdoubles in a row and most of them were pretty clean :stuck_out_tongue:

everyone was clean :smiley:

Roll up 5 stairs! With a bunch of skaters watching me. They all though it was impossible:p

Made a 3 set out of my pallets in my backyard. It works great. I did a shifty, fakie 180, blind 180, 360 and a hickflip down it. I’ve done all those before except the blind 180, shifty and hickflip.

Today I expressed to my parents how easy their lives would be if I could only get a 36er to go to and from my summer job, so that they didn’t have to drive me twice a day. They’ll probably pay for some of it too. :slight_smile:

Today I received my kris holm 24". cut the seat post(need to cut more, but wanted to go slowly), put on some rubber pedals(till my leg guards come in) and gave it an inaugural ride, with a minimum of UPDs after being away from unicycling for 3 years. gotta work up the leg strength and such before I get back to my old muni’ing and gotta work on my wheel walk/glide.

still waiting for my hoggyG slick to arrive.

Check it out

Check out uniforthecure.weebly.com, the American unicycling organization. The website is still under construction, but it would be cool if you visited it.

today, for the first time… i hopped up a curb :wink:

I snapped a spoke today. Somehow I managed to do it rolling hopping up a 4 stair… Not sure how that worked but it snapped… :frowning:

rollingwrap- footchange -rollingwrap-backroll-rollingwrap (fail :stuck_out_tongue: )

I got rollingwrap footchange rollingwrap a lot though

fifth 7spin

rollinghop up 4 stair to flip down. No hops.

close to an out7 on a trampoline

forgot the picture

The day has arrived. It has now been 500 days since I last did NOT ride to work.

Yep. Every day since Nov 6, 2008 I have ridden at least the basic 5km to work and the 5km back home.

I’m celebrating with a ride on the Freeway this morning. It’s an annual event where the Freeway is opened up to cyclists and those in cars have to find sone other way of getting around. There is no easier distance ride - flat, wind protected, no traffic hazards.

Did something epic down a 3 stair. New video soon.

hickdouble?

I’m gonna guess… crankflip or maybe treyflip? And I can’t wait for your new video. :slight_smile: