Today I... (brag thread)

Yes I will. In about 7 months I’ll break the highjump worldrecord if I’m going on like that. :smiley:

Nope. Why did you thought that?

This is why. :wink:

Oh I remember. I Uni seems to have enough power to grant the wish but not to corrupt it. :wink: :smiley:

That’s cool. I’d be prefer non-corrupted wishes anytime. :slight_smile:

Everybody does I think.

yep.

450 up.

treytriple on flat:)

:astonished:

Did you film it? :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome man :wink:

Today I increased my sidehop record by 5 cm… I’m now at 98cm!:D:D:D
I went riding Trials in Ottawa again, I didn’t filmed anything though, except my 98cm sidehop!:slight_smile:

Did my first uni tour! 4 days on Kangaroo Island in South Australia. Half of it on pretty feral dirt roads.

A total blast, can’t wait for the next one.

Faaaaaaantastic. Pics here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=196034&id=742246928&l=16beff16a1

I kicked the uni season in today. Did a rolling 5spin down a curb and a crankbackflip up.

Awesome man!! So are u the fifth? Soon its the treysidetriple :wink:

i haven’t ever really tried tricks of sets and obstacles. so today we created a 3 set out the back and i landed my first 180’s and crankflip down it! :smiley:

i wanted to do xroll to backxroll but i did instead xroll to backxroll to xroll to backxroll :stuck_out_tongue: not on film -.-

hicktriples are real rimkillers :smiley:
i think i have just done about 7 hicktriples where i didn´t brake any spoke…today i broke 3 with in one and i think it was my rims last day^^

Today I landed:
180 to foot jam, and
270-180-270

Today I did a big sidehop that last year I though would be impossible for a few years:p Actually it looked higher last year…

today i landed a Zeroplant within my first 5 attempts after being told it is kind of a hard trick. its actually alot of fun though. can’t wait to land crankflips.