Today I... (brag thread)

Today Emile and I had an awesome ride. We may have broken a thing or two :roll_eyes: but i’m proud of my achievments.

(you’ll see this all in our vid ;))

Ummm…

Today I learned to spill coffe while riding!!!
It burnz like hell!

540 UNISPINS!!! WOOT!!! I’m so happy! And so surprised I got them so easily.

I’ve only ever tried about 10 times before tonight and never got very close. Then tonight I just put all my effort into jumping as high as I could and spinning the unicycle as fast as I could. After 2 minutes I was getting one foot on the pedal. After 4 minutes I was landing on both pedals. And after about 5 minutes practise I landed my first one! Also about half an hour later I landed 2 in a row.

They basically feel the same as 360s to me just you spin it faster and jump higher. And I had rolling 360s very consistant before trying them which I think helped a lot.

>.> ive been trying for ages…
I’m close but hearing this makes me depressed.

Get consistant with 360s. Do slow and fast ones. And especially rolling ones. with 540s just stay over the unicycle and if you’re jumping high enough/spinning fast enough you’ll get it. lol I kept accidentally landing seat in on 540s, it was weird.

Nice alex, comin to uni weekend? 80 days away :smiley:

today i was able to get my friend to try to ride my unicycle he crushed his balls. :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Today I sacked myself real bad…hint hint Part 2 coming soon :slight_smile:

:frowning: Stupid full varial flips, Hope you can ride soon.

Today I did a 180 unispin on wheel
I am so happy, time to learn 270s off wheel

Can’t you already do those?

… Yes… but not on wheel (and not 270 off)

Highlight my post…

That sucks.

Yeah! 180 unispin on wheel and 270 off all in one day!!!

My first 270 off was also in nice combo*(?):
I did a 270 unispin to wheel, then hopped on wheel a few times, a 180 on wheel, then hopped on wheel a few times, and then (my first) 270 off!!!

*Do most people consider it a combo if the person hops on wheel? I consider it a semi-combo.

Today I finished Part 2, look for it in the video forum in a bit :slight_smile:

Today I broke my KH frame doing 540 unispins. It didn’t snap off cleanly but there’s a massive crack where the crown is welded to the seat tube. I was riding and it felt weird and when I took a closer look I realised the seat tube was on a 15 degree angle to the legs of the frame lol. Luckily I still have my old nimbus frame. I wonder if I’ll get an 08 frame as replacement from the warranty?

well last night i landed my first few unispins, and today i landed a few more!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
sucks about your frame Alex

I posted Summer Ride pt. 2.

Check it out. :slight_smile:

Last night I went on a fun ride. I got some “a bit more than 90 degree doubleflips” and I landed a full 180 one but the flip was only 3/4s. I landed another 5spin and I landed every street flip trick I know except doublebacks.

edit: I also landed backchanges on the 2nd try

Today I crankflipped a 3 set :slight_smile:

yesterday I landed quite a few crankflip-late 180s. The 180s may have been as zack described (a bit more than 90s) but oh well, I may have landed a few full ones, and I always pivoted and rolled out very well as if it were clean :wink:

Wheel walked about a car length. Visited the USA Unicycle.com store in Marietta and was very impressed at seeing all the different types of unicycles. I bought some leg armor and gloves.