Today I... (brag thread)

Today I landed crankflips and hickflips and got a screenname on unicyclist.com.:wink:

I started learning to glide today and can already glide 20 feet with about an hour’s practice. Plus I just started learning 1-foot ww less than a week ago. Yay!

I did a lot today… (previously posted)
I just landed semi-flips (1/2)!!!
Also got a few 3/4 flips!!!

today I can’t land a hickflip to save my life and I’m getting really mad. :angry:

Today, or actually yesterday, I rode backwards 5 rotations.

Same

…Tripped up in my spokes twice trying a “ratchetspin”

Glide mount to glide 15 feet or so back to riding.

crankflips: i can quite competently flip, stay over the uni, land one foot on the pedal and gracefully fall on my ass.

I was looking for routes to ride in my area and came across this pic of me from last years city to sea ride. I am the bottom pic on the right of this page: http://www.co.onslow.nc.us/parks/BikeTrails.aspx

today was the best sickest 5 set sess ever!!! crankflip down 5 caught early 2 times in a row and I got it on the first try, double flip down 5 took 7 tries, and I grinded the rail on it 3 times in a row! (vid up later)

Did a 180 unispin, leg wrap, 180 unispin, zero plant line on my second try!

today some friends and I rode our cokers. It was a nice ride. we stopped for drinks and turned around and rode home.

Woah nice man.

Almost got smallspins. I was about 20 degrees off :frowning: and two times fell :frowning:

I also got switch leg wrap (to learn what I got next easier).

And I did my (2) coolest backroll(s) yet! (Anyone know the name?) I did half a backroll, a leg warp, then finished the backroll. After I saw Loic do it (in a combo) in Life yesterday night I tried it until I got it!

I also almost got a hick semi-flip.

Today I lived through a lightning storm while riding… The lightning hit a tree right next to me and knocked it over and if that wasn’t scary enough while riding down the highway a big dump truck had a blow out just as it was passing me and the tread went past me and missed me by only 2 feet! I was glad when that ride was over.

to day i almost was hit by a car. :astonished:

jumped around and really didn’t do much…light trials for fun, a few unispins and such on my freestyle while waiting in line…

Today I rode .65 miles on my 20 in Torker. This is a big achievement for me because before now I could only ride like 500 ft before legs gave out.

So yeah, go me.

Oh and plus I could have rode further. I wasn’t even tired, I just finished my circle and was home.