Today I... (brag thread)

Better feeling than 99.7? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway my brag is that I got a new muni. It’s an 04 KH 24". $280 NZ, so a pretty good deal. I think I’ll buy a KH freeride seat for it though. O BTW I got it second hand but it’s in good condition and it’s means I have more money to spend on my street uni coz I got this so cheap. A new nimbus with moments would of cost me $580

pics. imediatly.

Sorry, CBF lol. I’ll post all my unis when I get some new parts for them.

Im not a UB and I know all about black coks. Ive done my research on this cock, and it looks good. I want to get my hands on one. Maybe two!

Edit: I watched Crux today. Pretty sweet.

About the same, I still feel all tingly inside.
I also got 37" static over the bar.

Video will be out next monday-ish. I’ve already edited three minutes, and I’ll be filming my course (I’ve added quite a lot to it, it’s freaking amazing). I was going to film last weekend, but just as I was cleaning up, I slipped and a log crushed my finger, a nail stub stabbed my other palm, and I wrecked my knee and pulled a calf muscle. I was pretty pissed:p .

$580 for a nimbus seems kind of steep. I’d get the KH if I were you, or something used.

This was yesterday… but I didn’t want to continue that thread. I meant to put it on here but then i didn’t have time.

I finally landed a latebackflip down a 6 set.

That’s a nimbus with moments. The KH muni is $850 NZ lol. I think there’s 77 US cents to $1 NZ. But postage is around $200 from the US so it’s still cheaper to buy from NZ. I’m happy I found something second hand.

Yesterday i finally landed 3 more unispins, i had them a while ago but VERY inconsistant and lost them… lets hope they are back to stay:)

Today I made incredably good pancakes for mothers day.

Yay, I learned how to grind and finally do a good seatwrap. And I did an impossible wheel hopping mount which is cool…

Not quite Uni related, but my class took a trip out to sixflags today, where I rode every Rollercoaster in the park!

This includes the worlds fastest, biggest rollercoaster - Kingda Ka!

As well as the worlds fastest and largest wooden rollercoaster - El Toro!

Much fun was had. :slight_smile:

If you’re talking about physics day at 6 Flags, we had that on Thursday, it was so awesome…

Physics day?

Not so sure what that is…

But it was just an end of the year trip so we could ride whatever we wanted today. Really, they just gave us a bus, got us there, we went on whatever we wanted from 10:00 to 4:30, and we went home.

Pretty fun

Today I learned so much…
1st how to hop with the unicycleon the side of my leg, then a wierd wrap (first front foot foward, then back foot foward) , then 2 full revs backwards, then a backward crankroll, then a double seat wrap, a small 5 stair, and… I forgot

Edit: I remember: a seat drop where you are on the pedals and push the seat down so it bounces up… I dont know the name

Are you sure you’re talking about a double seat wrap not a double leg wrap…cause that’s pretty hard. Good job either way though today

Physics day is where only schools go, pretty cool. Except there were long lines :frowning:

No long lines for us… We got there at 8:00-ish and it opened at 10:00-ish, so we were the first on everything!

Today I tackled the big hill on my big ride next weekend.

It’s the spike just before 20 miles in the attached elevation profile. Used my 114 cranks that I’m thinking of for the ride, but was considering starting with some longer ones and switching after the early hills. My heartrate got up there, hitting 179bpm on the last little spike of a climb at the very top, but my average for the climb was 155. Very doable.

I think I’ll use the 114’s for the whole thing.

Improved on my double leg wrap, my (messed up) seat wrap, and my 180 unispin landing on the pedals. And I may be getting my seatpost cut down.

EDIT: and I just did my 2nd combo ever! a seatdrop to a leg wrap!

Today i landed a trick
where you do like half a rolling wrap into outside roll
im not sure what its called but owell :slight_smile: