Today I... (brag thread)

Last night i did a 80cm sidehop! going for 100!

Dude trials isnt just about hop height. After watching your vid I would sugest you spend less time trying to hop high and more time practicing on precision and controll so you dont need so many correction hops and so when you land a big hop/gap you can stay contolled and carry on the line.

Haha, my thought exactly.
PS: I added you to my MSN

Peter M

Today I got new gloves. Mace MX COMP ll. They are the exact same ones that I used to have just brand new. Oh, plus they are blue. :sunglasses:

Today bought a car that is incredibly ugly on the outside but runs like a gem and is clean on the inside. so now i can haul my Uni everywhere I go :sunglasses:

hehe beware pedestrians :stuck_out_tongue:

Today I made a new skinny to practice on, and for once I actually feel like my precision is improving quickly

Nice work.

did i say that was the only thing i was trying to do? no, im practicing like hell and thinking im getting lot better and u guys making me feel sucky? ye thanks a lot :angry:

True, even though I know I can hop higher than a picnic bench seat, I still practice that all the time so I can be more precise with landings and how to not fall out of a hop.

Today I got better at seat wraps (or leg wraps?? Donno, confused with the names right now.)

Relax.

He was just giving you a word of advice… I see no harm in helping someone become a better rider by making a suggestion. If you interpret posts such as that one to be insulting, then you are going to have to get used to it, because all he was trying to do was help you out bit. I dont quite see how it could make you feel sucky, because you are actually a good trials rider. You just lack control. If a post such as that one made you feel sucky, then non riders’ insults must make you want to quit or something…

These are forums, just chill out, have fun, and take all the advice you can get.

i did take the advice the first time he said it, but the way he said it, like dude, dont do that do that, at least in my invirement, if you say stuff like that, thats as bad or worse than an insult…
so sorry if im not right about that, but that’s how i understood it…
Im in a bad mood anyway so sorry taking it out on u if thats what u feel like…
cuz i did actually look up to u, and u did help me on a lot of things with your youtube videos…

nice job! :smiley: thats a hard trick :smiley: if we’re thinking about the same one! :stuck_out_tongue:
you mean you stand on pedal/crank and take the other leg around the seat, and then back on the pedal? :o

Yah, like my right leg goes around the seat an entire time and ends up back where it was. Not to difficult but considering that I don’t do much flatland (because I practice trials more) it’s a good thing for me.

I did my first Crankgrab, and roll out of a 180 unispin!

Today I had a mini-sess on a small dirt hill going out from the road. The hill was about 30 degrees steep. I managed to in-in trey around 6 feet out and 2 feet down or so, and late back around 8 feet out and 2.5 feet down (very rough estimates. It was cool though, sort of some street/muni hybrid action.

today I…got pedals grabs clean. they are sweet if you just commit. easy as pie.

lol, pedal grabs are my enemies. Congrats though, once I learn them it’ll be easier for me to do a lot more stuff…

ya, they are hard as hell. i jump towards my front foot, so its eve harder…

or

?

And it is easier to go to rubber from your forward foot.

is it? it seems harder…haha ya i contradicted my self, its easy if you commit. hard if you are weary…