Today I... (brag thread)

Not today- Yesterday was my 1st year of unicycling completed!

Yesterday, I doubleflipped on a QU-AX :astonished:
and I did some late-360 unispins. :wink:

Today I made 10 revolutions going backwards:)

Yesterday I used a wrench as a tire lever and popped 3 tubes in the process.
Horray for me!

Today I broke my Qu-Ax’s seat. :frowning:

Today i finished and attatched my new seatcover :smiley:

I did a unispin off of a 2.5 foot ledge.

Today I…

I just got back from riding with James Potter. I landed my first ever unispins, and did a couple more for good measure. I also cleared my first 6-set, twice. Before that, the biggest I had done was a 4.:slight_smile:

I’am getting the metal peice for my broken seat, i can crankfip up a little over 1 steps, and I was working doing hickflips up curbs, and really hurt my knee badly hurt sooo much.
big brooze.
exited to get on my light one when i get the part, my dad thinks it will be here on monday, cannot wait!
I bet ill land double flips when i get it, because i can do sooo much on my heavy DX

Today I rode a MUni other than my own for an entire ride the first time. Kind of painful (the insides of my legs kept rubbing on the handle), and hard to get used to, but a lot better than I thought!

Hopped 50 cm!

Today I hoped of a cinder block & stayed on! (little steps)

I also opened & drank an entire stubbie (375 mL = 11 US fl. oz.) while idleing.

Almost walked without crutches.

-Shaun Johanneson

One of my friends was on crutches, and i got him to go really fast on his crutches, to the point where his leg snapped or something, where his leg was just sore, and the injury was i guess magically healed, it was kool.

Drank a pint and a half of water without stopping.

Learned how to drive and got my permit.

I thought when you are 18 you can just go straight to getting a license…no?

Well I have to know how to drive first. I just dont have to spend 6 months with my permit. Spend 300 on lessons. Wait a year after I get my licence to drive people. I still have to pass the driving test which I cant do If i dont know how to drive.

Ah yeah, that makes sense.

Yeah its kind of a good deal since I dont have to pay all that money/time (and my brother does) :smiley: