THE FLIP VID (shaun johanesson)

I agree and i know that it would be odd if you included yourself but…

I think you are up there with Xavier and Shaun i mean your defect scenes were amazing your flow was excellent.

Mike

urmm just got an idea
i saw the late flip in that video and though if you have time to throw a backwards crankflip in before it you could do a crankflip to crackflip back that would be ace

has any1 done this??

Hey,

No one has done this yet that I know of, but i’m looking into it. Catching cranks then flipping again, or just kicking the cranks backwards right away from a forward crankflip. Expect it in my next vid down something though. On flat this would probably be too hard. I really like where you mind is at, that’s rad. Thanks for the comment.

-Shaun Johanneson

Sorry Shaun but im going to be the first to do crankflip to crankflip in the air. Ha probably not but I will compete with you. I am also going to hick a 5 so I can be tied with you. It shall be sweet.

KH.

id try but i cant even 1/2 crank flip :smiley:

I think doing the backflip first would be easier, but what do I know. I think whichever one is easier to catch would be better as the second flip. The name would be better as “Backflip crankflip” though.

i wanna see some1 do it now it would be so cool

Hey,

Yeah anyone of a flip to flip trick would be awesome. Kelly you get that five set, film it, and send it to me. Haha. I’m excited. Good luck.

-Shaun Johanneson

backcrankflip to front crankflip… nuts

i’ll give it a go

i cant even crankflip… are they really easy one u do it like 3 times jsut like 180 uni spin ir 360 uni spin?? cuz once i did my first 360 unispin i could do it easily every time…

It wasn’t like that for me but maybe it is for some other people. Once I landed my first one it took me probably longer than 2 weeks before I could do them semi consistantly.

Skateboardly speaking, i think it’s a flip underflip : Rodney does one in this video
http://www.kamazutra.be/rodney_mullen/

Manu

i love them moves… nut its not the same more like one of the 1s bob burquest does where he kickflips catched baord with hands and fli[ps it woth his hands back under his feet

Hey…!

Crankflip wallplant? Maybe?

thats would be sick

Hey, Crankflip wall plants… I’ve done a really sad one for defect but it was never put in cause, i don’t know, i get really sad air. Haha. But yeah. They’re cool.

-Shaun Johanneson

i dont think i could ever match shaun. landing a 360 unispin is big for me, but for shaun he combos it all crazy-like. everyone gots to outdo me. :frowning:

I cant even 180 unispin

Hey don’t say that. I went from hitting my first 360 unispin to as good as I am in just one and a half years, two summers. No lie. From just the end of winter through summer, and then the next summer to now. One and a half years. Just keep it up and practice. 360 unispins are still sick.

-Shaun Johanneson

Hey sorry it posted twice, slow computer.