Simplicity

Does your editing software allow you zoom in on the jump? You could get much closer to the action and still keep everything in frame. It’s pretty far away. But amazing jump!:smiley:

Why is it a new worldrecord?

what do you mean
new because i broke the old one, unless i missed something.

i think so, i just wanted to get a little run up.

That was an awesome video. Intense rolling hop!!!

well yeah… but its not really my fault i don’t have the time and/or money to go to some unicycle conference a few thousand miles away and make it official.

I don’t get it. Are you a trials or street rider lol.

ooooooooorsum gap.

lol
i do whats there.
if nothing is there, i resort to tricks.

MAssive rolling hop…

I wish I could get a handle on the rolling hop :frowning:

Have you rolling hopped that 11 set at the start?

Hey Skrobo, didn’t you once say you can sidehop a 12 stair?

that happens to be a 13 stair and no, i have not, and don’t plan on it, the takeoff is too dangerous and it would be stupid to do. I rolled up to it several times and decided against it.

O, I counted 12 on my second counting, lol. Why is the takeoff dangerous?

its slippery, that wood has very little grip to begin with, and it had condensated (or dew, whatever) at the top so it was all wet up there…
i’m sure it was a 13, i walked up it and counted several times.

Take a towel or wait for summer.

lol, i am honestly a little skeptical of those stairs. I would MUCH rather find another stairset, hopefully closer, it’s a few hours away.

Awsome.
Short and sweet :sunglasses:

I count 12:o

its definately 12.

Check out his tutorials.

Rolling.

Down stairs.

And Jerrik’s up stairs.

up stairs… lol
practice practice practice is all i can say.

the learning curve for unicycles is much shorter than most other things, i’m assuming this is because of a lack of speed and ability to get places fast(on small unis), so get workin on it, and be glad its not something else.