Shaun and Xavier

Xavier is better at flips than I at flatlanding. No doubt. I haven’t flatlanded in soo long, but even at my prime he is better at flips now, than my flatland ever. Oh well, lol. Those comparisions to flatland, and streetland, sound great. Only thing I would say is the set up hops part. Since streetlanding isn’t practiced it’s infancy will of course have more hops as of now, but not in it’s definition. Flatland is an older style and is further along. Sabin A. is a great streetlander, and flatlander. Dan H. did start flatlanding, also U1 had some Streetland, I just tried to give the wheel pose wrap, and wheel pose can-can. Oh well. I would love to do a video with Xav, I think we would hit every part of street except rails, which, of course, I would take Kevin M for a total cover street video.

-Shaun Johanneson