collaboration video

sweet so thats like

me
brian o
jerrick c
abbabibble

and if the video doesnt drop till after fluck then forrest rowell too.and forrest rackard im sure he’ll be down…or up…for it. same meaning either way.hopefully it gets bigger, bigger is better. and yea shaun vs xavier… iwoudltn even want to see that. competition is good but at that high of a level id be like…your parents fighting or something. no good. its like…thinking youre gonna take a sip of water and it turns out to be coke. it just doesnt sit right for some reason. and the initial shock is pretty crazy. somebody write that analogy down. daledale i dont know if youre reading…that vid we talked about i think we should keep it separate from this by the way.

anyways i just took a ride here…im feeling good about what i could film…at least at the moment.

seriously thats more writing than i did on a ap test…anyones interested just tell me here or on myspace.

<3
Jon

oh, it’s not like that. originally Daewon Vs. Rodney was just made because they each had footage, but not enough for a video on their own so they made one together. it wasn’t really about who is better, they both had their own styles and the video just fit together well because of it. I’m just throwing the idea out there.

Id be willing to throw in some clips.

ill give ya some…
but mine will proly suk, but i got some good ones of my friend grinding…

If you want Muni in the video I could film some stuff.Most muni videos don’t come out to well though.
Let me know if you want me to film stuff.

look here basically the last few lines

I have probably 30 GB of raw video that hasn’t been put into any of my movies… If I get a chance I can dig out some muni/trials.

As of now, i’m healed and what not and able to ride at my best. I’m doing bits here and there for a FLUCK video, nothing too amazing. Kelly Hickman will be here in 13 days (KELLY 13 days!!!), and we’ll do a rad video together. Then the time imbetween him leaving and FLUCK I will be getting more footage to get a little FLUCK video together. Won’t be anything amazing. Oh well. After FLUCK i’m down for alittle VS. video with anyone. Mullin’s vs. video helped skating a lot, so I would love to try and do the same for unicycling.

-Shaun Johanneson

sweet well it should be good. and yeah about the ? of muni thats straight pretty much anything goes. just make it groundbreaking. life is so much better when things are creative. standard gets kind of…well…standard. its annoying. but yeah ummm im vacationing for a week here to ny and nyc then south carolina and stuff. but we should plan like…beginning of june or something. it could be groundbreaking…maybe. but like evryone should have a limit of maybe a minute or so. no real restrictions tho, makes it no fun. and fun is what its all about.

lol. yea but whats not amazing to you is groundbreaking to people like me. even tho no ones like me. but you get the idea…youre riding is goundbreaking.

:slight_smile:
i have some video of things nobody has done before :slight_smile:
I’ll edit it all together and send it to you. I should be able to get it in AVI format or wmv I already have like 1/2 a video ready, but I have to get some more good stuff on video before I put myself out there any more.

I’m in

im buggin out kinda. i havent been able to edit any videos or anything lately. i will get to soon but my dads computer has the editing software and stuff and i largely havent been able to get on there for about the past almsot…year or so. hes so lame, hes like nonexistant to me. oh well, one more year till i dont have to see him anymore. but yea ill definitley have time to do the video now cuz hes gonna be gone mroe this summer. man sideways ww’s are so fun, its awesome to get them mroe and more.

cool skrobo. but if you edit your parts for me just be sure not to put any music in as people probably wont get their own long sections and stuff. i want people to get like equal time and stuff so everyones equal when it drops. but yea thatd be groundbreaking get some good gaps and whatever else feels right.<3

awesome. if youre close to fifthflips you probably do groundbreaking riding.

<3
Jonathan Peacock

I’d love to get in on this. Jonny, we’ll probably get our clips when we ride tuesday. It’ll be groundbreaking.hahaahaa jk.

I’m in once my knees heal up

i’ll send you some clips, only if you dont say all that, “i wanna thanks jesus” crap. no offence. but yeah, if you dont have that im in.

forrest, lol. thats my new word. its really hard habit for me to stop saying it. cant wait for tuesday should be fun!

sweet miles sounds good man.

and themarsvolta what ae you talkin about? the fact that i thank people in m videos? cuz i do that jsut as a subtle shoutout to those im really down with. or i dont know if you meant like youre not down with Christianity or whatever. im not even beggin to have your clips. i never thought about you when i made this thread, i wont think about you while makin the vid, and i wont think about you when the vid drops. straight up. so dont flatter yourself man. you and people like you are the reason i largely dont even post here anymore. youre so stupid its actually shocking.

You have a mac right? doesn’t that have imovie or something like that? Or if it’s like a windows XP doesn’t it at least have windows movie maker? That’s sure better then nothing…

Awww, we sure wouldn’t want to offend anyone. :roll_eyes:

Sorry. But that’s just too bad.:slight_smile:

dry your eyes princess. you’re condradicting yourself by posting mate. i dont care if you thanks people, it just annoys me that people are like “i couldnt do it without god”. take some credit for yourselves. gosh!

not at all a contradiction. youre in error because you dont know the meaning of the word largely. its all good. im here to educate ya. it means overall, or mostly. so i basically said overall i dont post here anymroe. and that would be true. overall does not confine me to never post again. i know you arent very smart but do you see how this works?

and dude…I’m definitley gonna be thanking God in this video. He has been helping me get better and better at unicycling. And in life really. My life has been doing a gradual 180 over the past decade. used to be very poor…went through a lot of bad stuff with my family…lsot some close people…may lose some more. Now though mroe and mroe i see it all is truning around.

add me to your ignore list, im going to do the same.

Hated mostly,
jonny

back to the topic, I’ll try to get some yummy natural trials stuff to you. I have some flatland footage already, but its not super great.

also, do you want muni in it?