Post a picture of your unicycle(s)

After hours of tinkering, my new Flansberrium unicycle is ready to ride!

24 Likes

Fantastic! I wondered what that saddle is?

It is a bike saddle ISM PN 2.1
I have mounted other saddles of this brand on handlesaddle. They were PN 1.1
PN means Performance Narrow, it’s a relatively narrow range of saddles.
The 2.1 and 1.1 are made in a “40” density foam. They are the softest. There is a model with a “50” density foam, but it has a different shape.

1 Like

What all do you have packed on that rig? Do you camp or do overnight stays? Or do you just have stuff for day trips? I see you mentioned you did 100 km, was that in one day?

Thanks! It seems to be the most uni-friendly bicycle saddle I’ve ever seen. How do you feel when riding on it upright, without leaning on the handle bar?

1 Like

I made some “performance enhancements” to my Koxx Green Spirit trials uni.

For some time, the orange double-bolt seat post clamp has bugged me, as has the red rim strip.

I found a neon green seat post clamp, and had a white rim strip. I also switched out the Fyxation Gates white nylon pedals for Koxx/TryAll pinned aluminum pedals made by VP.

Lastly, a new valve stem cap was necessary.

The saddle is an Impact saddle with a removable cover. I have an extra black cover as well. I think it may be the older version of the Impact Naomi? It uses a Velo base.

Time will tell whether these enhancements will provide more balance for skinny-riding, or allow for more air when hopping. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Comfort is a very personal thing but I’m also a big fan of ISM saddles on a unicycle :slight_smile:
All credits for the idea goes to @toutestbon
I have three unicycles setup with a combination of a m4o handle saddle bases and different ISM saddles.
You can find more info in this post

I can’t imagine riding them hands-free but you don’t need an aero-bar to appreciate the saddles. I ride in a posture quite similar to what you would do on a city/hybrid bike.

M4O handle saddle base “L” on my KH36 / Nextie carbon rim unicycle:

… and fun fact is that “Adamo” spelled backwards is the name of the company where I have been employed for many years … it must be destiny :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks! The saddle really looks like it’s meant to be used with the M4O handle!

1 Like

Oh, a pit fighter II seatpost. Those were very sought after, because they lasted very long…even for top riders it would take half a year to break it.
A very nice uni you have there overall, Koxx one did make good unicycles, too bad the whole Koxx brand apparently wasn’t very good at business…

How comfortable are handle saddles? They really piqued my interest despite recently buying two new seats in search of better saddle comfort. Are they on par with Kris Holm saddles? My Freeride is the most comfortable saddle I’ve tried so far.

Are the Cranks good to stay there with your foot?

it’s a very nice and beautifull Trial.

Love your tire wall awesome the tan look.

Damn that’s really nice looks like a machine… A riding machine sweet.

1 big step closer to Uni-Packing, I attached a rear support bar using bike handlebar stem and KH 30deg TBar. Made a hole in the Handle bar stem for tight fit of TBar. Still need to secure with a bolt to stop T-bar twisting.

So happy I could free mount with the tent strapped on uni. Jump mount. Crusie speed didn’t drop by much and hill climbing is not more difficult but I need to allow for the extra weight. 2.5kg tent.

I commute with 10kg in a day pack, so next step is to commute to work with the tent attached.

9 Likes

This was just something I saw for sale online here locally in my country. It was advertised since 4 years ago and I am not sure if it’s still for sale at around 98usd. Sure would have liked to try it

6 Likes

Rode to work today. Plenty of parking.

7 Likes

Riding Rancho Cucamonga, CA

2 Likes

That’s a good one :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

That’s awesome I’m liking the blue. Is that a Coker 36er Tire?

What’s this… Thing? :scream_cat:

My uni has new pedals. I love them. One needs to be changed (manufacturing defect probably), but overall, they’re amazing.

8 Likes