Post a picture of your unicycle(s)

I would guess if you can land seat in front then it could do drops as long as the hub is strong. Neat idea though! There was a thread somewhere about this sort of thing when the cannondale lefty came out and it’s cool to see that it has been done for uni as well.

This is excellent, May I copy this with a Lefty suspension fork? I love the concept.

Ineed, and not only one!

There were some more mentions, but nothing serious.

No problem. You owe me a beer.
Seems a lot of work to me to adapt a lefty.

Sure looks cool :sunglasses: could you put a small brace on the first 90’ bend to give it some strength

Yes, but this ist the first post showing somebody riding a “lefty uni”.
Being serious is debatable.

1 Like

That would have to be welded on. I cant’t weld (yet). Learned it in school more than 30 years ago but this doesn’t count. The thing is held togehther by loctite.
The bend is possibly not the weakest and not the most stressed point. The arc is machined from solid aluminium.

“You only have one fork!”

It’s no fork anymore - maybe a skewer.

1 Like

:astonished:

:rofl: :joy:

“You lost a fork blade!”

1 Like

It’s not finish but it’s not so heavy like my second 36". I don’t know how it feels but I think still good.

3 Likes

looking at that picture, (nice by the way) I’m guessing there is no way to adjust your seat height. so is it like one size fits all.

The Nightfox has telescoping legs - it’s a clever way to eliminate the seatpost and make a little more clearance for shorter riders. You can see the bolt that clamps the leg in place, at the bottom of the green part.

2 Likes

Now that is slick.

Just wondering what size cranks you have on your 36 please ?

That’s 150mm KH Dual Spirits cranks. I know it’s long for a 36" but you can change it of 127 mm . The Seat hight isn’t get Finnish of the final hight to ride the 36", there’s no seat and you can’t break with it but both are coming soon and then can ride the second big wheel.

Not at all, 150 is a great length for riding a 36er. There are some on here who would shoot me for saying that, but let’s just say that Edd Pratt rode around the world on KH 150/125 cranks and in many of his videos was using the 150mm holes.

2 Likes

Unigeezer also uses 150mm cranks for 36er muni.

I guess it’s time for a family photo.

They are set up from left to right, by crank length:

1. 20” Torker LX, 115mm cranks

2. 20” Club 20”, 115mm cranks

3. 24” Koxx White Russian frame via Renegade Juggling, Koxx K1 saddle via my Koxx Green Spirit Trials, “Kris Holm for Impact” seat post via UDC UK, 130mm Impact cranks via Renegade Juggling, TryAll 24” rim via Renegade Juggling, Kris Holm white rim tape via UDC UK, CST Cyclops tire via Amazon, Koxx TryAll pedals via Mad4One Italy. This unicycle started life as a Muni with a Duro Leopard 24x2.6 tire, but switched to the soft and cushy CST Cyclops once the Koxx Track Monster was added to the roster.

4. 19” Koxx Green Spirit Trials, 140mm Koxx K1 cranks, Koxx Pit Fighter II seat post, Impact slim Trials saddle (Koxx saddle was donated to the White Russian).

5. 24” Schwinn Retro, 150mm cranks, Schwinn Gel saddle

6. 27.5+” Nimbus Oracle, 100/125/150 VCX cranks, Duro Crux 27.5x3.25, Kris Holm Starfighter

7. 24” Koxx Track Monster, 160mm Koxx K1 cranks, Halo Contra (Duro) 24”x3.00” tire, Koxx K1 saddle, “Kris Holm for Impact” seat post

10 Likes