Pictures of your latest ride

Yeah go CF-frame go !!! :smiley:

Go to a store that sells medium and/or high end sunglasses. Sometimes they have extra bags and they’ll just give you one.

Wow! Nice new uni :sunglasses:

Who made the frame? What does it weigh? Was it a one off or can others buy it and for how much?

Sorry for all the ?'s:o

Fnar!

(Sorry)

A woman walked into a bar and asked for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one.

There will be a frame in future. The one in the pic is the prototype.

Yeah… What he said :smiley:

:o

and that’s just some of the highlights from Induni - more photos available here.

http://ghuntley.smugmug.com/gallery/8043757_PSr96#P-1-25

Haha, that’s the first time I’ve EVER seen Cody without his trademark backward hat!!! Almost didn’t recognize him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol you know I didn realize how true that statement was until I started looking at my old photos…I wondered why I have a receding hairline :wink:

I propose that both Nexty and Aspen Mike are banned from posting in this thread. Their photos are just too good, and put ours to shame. How can any of us compete with these guys?

:slight_smile:

STM

Agreed. They should start a “black-belt” photo thread.

Jeff (Nexty) - great pictures. That trip must have been incredible.

In that case, Turtle and Brian O are out as well! Far too good.

Here are a few of mine from the muni rides at last weekend’s BUC. I’ve put some more up on the BUC thread.

The pictures, in order, are:

1. Tom on the track near Princetown, start of Saturday’s long xc ride.
  2. Stream crossing on the way down to Burrator.
  3. Crashing in Haldon Forest (yes his unicycle did miss my crotch - JUST).
  4. Jake tackles a steep rooty section at high speed in Haldon.
  5. Ian on the descent to Burrator.

Rob

Nice pictures guys! I espically like the ones in India.

I really should have joined you guys in India. Maybe I’ll be there for the next major uni tour. I would love to do something like that.