Pictures of your latest ride

:p. Just naturally tensed up when I jumped up. I’d hate to walk around like that, haha! :smiley:

Jan. 15, 2013 - Daley Ranch - Escondido, CA.

Jan. 17, 2013 - La Jolla, CA.

Jan. 20, 2013 - getting back in shape using the DG trails around my house.

In that third picture it looks like your frame is flexing a lot.

i guess the most cool uniride ever :sunglasses:

temps climbed over the negative mark since last sunday, made for a more enjoyable ride. high and dry weather so indy pass was packed out and rideable, at least as far as i rode up it. dogs outnumbered humans 3 to 1, so paco had a blast playing while i loved just “being” up the pass

low res pics2013-01-20.JPG

low res pics2013-01-20_1.JPG

low res pics2013-01-20_2.JPG

Heres a still from my friends Gopro of me during yesterdays ride. Im loving the snow, we don’t often get much so its a novelty being able to go riding in it :slight_smile:

Jan. 22, 2013 - La Costa Preserve, Switchback Trail

You know how slopes tend to look flat in photos and video? In that shot, the frame flex gives it away; pressure on the forward pedal pushes the frame to the opposite side; it’s definitely uphill!

Good point.:slight_smile:

Playing “a-round” at Trump Golf course:

Untitled.jpg

xx.jpg

x.jpg

I’m finally learning to use my cell phone as a camera instead of the regular camera-camera, which shoots in .CR2 format and needs processing to be posted online. Here’s a shot of my ride from yesterday!

29" on the South Fork American River Trail. This “tree sculpture” is not a balancing act; it’s all one piece. The tree must have broken like that. Then a trail crew (usually volunteers) cut off most of the tree as it was across the trail.

This is the time of year when the green grass starts coming up through the gray, dead weeds. The green on the trees is mostly moss and lichen, plus some miseltoe.

20130121_16-04-21_foss.jpg

Jan. 23, 2013 - Coastal Ride up and back, just over 13 miles.

Overlook at South Carlsbad State Beach.

I debated riding along the beach, but high tide was keeping me in the soft sand.

Instead I zigged and zagged along the cliffs and streets.

Jan. 23, 2013 - After school fun!

The red 16" unicycle was a Christmas present. Less then a month later I have a growing unicycle club. You might remember an earlier post with Ethan(far left) going for distance using chalk. Well today my brother brought up our old Schwinn Giraffe. Well that did not take long!

That is an awesome picture, I love the big smile.

That is sooo awesome and very impressive, can’t wait to get my kids riding :slight_smile:

Excellent!

Great shot! Looks like a great crew to ride with.

My 6 year old picked up riding a two-wheeler pretty quick–when he was just under 5. I got him a 16" uni, but he kind of gave up.

Great picture! A little Photoshop fill light and you have yourself a great poster-size photo for your living room.

Hey Justin,

I am enjoying the pictures of your rides!

Scott

Colorado Springs Muni Ride

I’m a new user today, so I thought I’d send greetings from Colorado- and post a pic of me and my sons riding up Gold Camp Road last November. That’s the Garden of the Gods in the background, 3 miles away. Lots of great trails for Muni rides here!:smiley:

uniride.jpg