Pictures of your latest ride

Look, down on the grass! It’s a trials, it’s a MUni…it’s a 36er! :smiley:

fantastic:D:D:D

BC Canada

I got to ride my KH-29 and do some fishing this week in supernatural British Columbia. The fishing is always good and so was the “catching” : ) Saw more bears than ever and one was somewhat aggressive when surprised, involving a lot of walking backwards (and when out of sight) running like a “school girl” : )

Logging trucks are more dangerous than bears apparently as one bear unfortunately discovered

i dont like riding by bears :smiley:

Awww poor bear :frowning:

The second pic was a bit gory for my liking :*(

Sorry, please “Bear” with me

…it was an interesting “still life”, in hindsight a little gruesome, sorry bout that

…a better “still life” of an “old wreck”, there is an old truck in the picture too : )

…better bear pic too, one that got away, Perfect that fishing stories always end with “the one that got away”

Yay!!

Bear 1 old truck nill :smiley:

:D:D:D I see the grass, where is the mower? :D:D:D

1 Like

Nice “catching”…

Nice looking fish. I’ve got a few bear stories myself … :D:D:D Do you still owe us dinner? :D:D:D
Here is another pic of Joe …

1 Like

Wow, nice pics guys! I got a new toy so I took some pictures on todays ride.

Whereabouts in BC were you?:slight_smile:

Lana: Dinner?..Yes, please. I would love to buy you guys dinner and celebrate. Hopefully I will cross over again on this years STP. What happened to Joe’s wheel…it is much smaller. I have only seen him on 36"and 43" unicycleshttp://www.unicyclist.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Mark W: Up in the Cariboo, eh, above Horsefly, close to Quesnel Lake is where I fished last week. BC is a very nice place, don’t ya know eh?

Jake Bulmer getting demolished by a wall.

How high was the wall? :smiley:

Now that’s impressive.

Great pic.

I love this picture!!!

That is one amazing picture!

1 Like

the color of envy

Darn you munirocks, I have been avoiding that “Oregon has arrived” thread (link below) trying to prevent buyers remorse from spending this year’s disposable income on a Schlumpf hub. I knew it wouldn’t be long before you guys would infiltrate my favorite thread. I gotta say, she’s a real beauty! Looks even better on the trail. Then again, green is the color of envy.

Was out riding the rail trail from Halifax to St. Margaret’s Bay here in Nova Scotia, thought I might post a few shots I got today. First few sunny days we’ve had here all season!

Is it just me, or does the uni look like it’s smiling? Great shot.