Pictures of your latest ride

Today my mother called me that she got a newspaper from her friend and I’m in… second appearance - after 22 years. I miss the photo with two wheels :wink:
The subtitle under the newer picture says: You don’t need complete bike to ride the cycling marathon.

vooStary.jpg

Cogratulations vookash! And here is link to a teaser online (for polish speakers :slight_smile: ) dziennik polski mono

Looks like a great writeup…even though I can’t read that language, haha. Congrats. :smiley:

PS: Maybe you could use google to translate the page to English?
I used it to translate just the headline to: “congratulations and the promise of revenge”. Ans the sub-headline translated to: “Krakow victory in the marathon in Zabierzów”

Terry: it’s not worth translating this as there is nothing about unicycles in the article itself. Just the photo and it’s caption. The article states who won in which category, that the representation of Cracovians among the winners was good, and that it was rainy and muddy.

Mt. Hood Meadows to Hood River, OR

35 miles on a KH 36 guni 125s from Mt. Hood Meadows ski area to downtown Hood River, Oregon.

Great day, windy, 32 miles down hill, 33+ miles in high gear.

Nice! If you every ride Muni in and around the pacific NW, let me know; I’d be game for meeting more Muni riders :slight_smile:

I had the unicycle downtown after the hockey game. We finished off the series and the fans were rather pleased. The cops weren’t too fond of the uni, they asked me to walk it for fear I’d hurt someone.

Suncheon Dongcheon

Hi,
not exactly a latest ride…
Here are a few photos a friend found on a blog written back in early April when the cherry blossoms were out. Beautiful. And there was one of me too! (for what it’s worth, ‘cheon’ means river, and ‘Dong’ means east, so you could translate it as East river, but it’s the Dongcheon to me.)
Oh and the guy who wrote the blog said something like he had never seen a uni ridden so well :smiley: He hasn’t seen the kids at our uni school! :slight_smile:

Looks like a great ride. Must have been on one of the rare sunny days this spring huh?

Yeah baby! Goin’ to The Cup!! :smiley:

Unicyclemowering

My husband will do ANYTHING to kill the boredom!
Look what I caught Joe doing.

1 Like

Decided i need to go out

Seeing as all my exams are over, i decided i should take my uni out for a long ride.

I ended up in the woods sorta near by.

I found this:

That graffiti was done by the same person who painted my frame. How crazy is that?

There are more pictures in my albums on my profile.

Warsaw Critical Mass

I did a nice 9 mile ride to and around a local state park this morning. The park is situated on farm land and has a working dairy farm and ice cream stand (unfortunately I was too early in the morning for ice cream). There are miles of wide double-track trails and smooth single-track cutting across open fields as well as more technical single-track in the woods. I could have easily spent another couple of hours riding here.

That must be Great Brook Farm State Park? I’ve been there, in my pre-uni days. Putting that one on my list!

You got it. It’s a very nice place to ride. I’m very close to Great Brook so if you make it out let me know if you want someone to ride with.

I don’t suppose you have the full quality pic of this do you? I’d like it for a desktop pic…

I went to a nearby forest close to a lake some weeks ago. Some of the tracks are too steep and/or stony for me, but it is challenging - and a couple of mountainbikers looked rather surprised - -

Best regards,
Sanne

No Prob. I’m gonna meet Kerv next weekend, and also put the word out to friends that I’m looking for some bike trails to learn on. Would love to meet up at some point. If there’s a noob foolish enough to mount his Club 24 and chase experienced riders around the woods, it’s me!

[LEFT]A little harder to do with 110mm cranks, but I was to lazy to change 'em, haha. :slight_smile:
[/LEFT]

Superman! :sunglasses: