Pictures of your latest ride

Second time’s the charm! :smiley:

Working on my rolling hops. I think I need to practice more than once every 2 weeks. I was getting up higher ledges on my previous session.

rollingHop.jpg

Just a 24" club but I ride it more than my Nimbus Trials!

Try keeping up with Brian Oley on his Coker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx67DO4K2oA&feature=related

Fun with Photoshop.

hopSeq.jpg

Examining technique. Hmmm, more speed and kick it out in front further.

hopSeq.jpg

That’s a cool sequence. Are those frames from a camcorder rather than a still camera?

Still captures from a video layered together in Photoshop

Saturday morning at San Robles Trail, Thousand Oaks.
Overlooking the Conejo Valley.

Boston guys - looks like fun. We’ve got to meet up and huck it down some trails.

You should also check out this race, its a great 36er (or guni) course. I signed up too-late last year and couldn’t get in, but I already have my money in for 2011. Would be fun to have some more uni’s there.

Roland

I really can’t imagine riding with so much clothing on :smiley:
How hot do you get?!

winter hangs on here, paco & I enjoying the rocky mountain solitude

Me and Dane met up this morning at Cheeseboro trail in Agoura Hills, CA, for an epic 15 miles of awesome MUni on our 29ers!

7.5 mile halfway point as we reach “Dead Cow” Connector.

you need to get the tuck more, you only start to arch your body when you are maxing out your height.

A good practice is to jump on your toes and then tuck your legs up to you as much as you can.

Thanks for the tips. I just recently got to the point where I could get my brain to commit to jumping up to a 12 to 16 inch ledge. Now that I have crossed that commitment hurdle, I need to improve my technique.

Bikes Only! Bollocks to that!

Kidding aside I think the intention of the sign was to warn people that the ramp is too steep for most wheelchairs unless the person pushing/holding on is quite athletic.

holy crap Uman, i know i ride my seat low but thats a really high seat you got there! how tall are you???

I’m a GIANT! I’m 9 feet tall!

I’m not sure what the seat height issue is. It’s a 24 inch wheel. I’m 6 feet tall and the seat comes up to one inch above my navel when I stand next to the uni. The seat comes up to the bottom of my rear when I ride :wink:

lol i unno maybe its just me. im 5"7’ and i ride my seat as low as it will go (and ive cut my seat post down 3/4 of the way and i ride a bedford frame which has a shorter neck to start:P)

Today I took my first real trail ride on my new 26". Even though we had some rain last night conditions were great with most of the trails firm and just slightly tacky. The ride was an absolute blast. I didn’t bring a real camera and didn’t want to stop to take more photos but here’s one from my cell phone.