Pictures of your latest ride

Yes, yes it certainly was. Well, if you insist on being that insane, please at least keep your camera in a shock-proof case and leave instructions to post your last video here . . . :astonished: :smiley:

:smiley:

i’ve got a wife and two boys, i’ll make sure to come back everytime that’s for sure!

Here’s a few from last weekend. Saturday muni ride with Kev from Cornwall (my pics) and one of me snapped by a biker as I rode down to the pub to meet some people for lunch on Sunday (thanks Les).

All taken on my local trails.

Rob

what camera does every one use?

Lots of mention of the GoPro HD, I’m tempted to get one but not sure how much I’d use it.

Beyond that, I’ll use whatever point and shoot I have around the house (Canon SD1100/1400). I’ll leave the SLR at home - it’s worth too much to risk landing on it!

I have almost bought a gopro a few times but just haven’t yet.

Same, the last time I was going to get one I got 29er parts instead. Someday I’ll have one.

Looking good!

Yesterday I went for a long Coker Muni ride starting with some 17km of speeding around 30km/h in the valley and then climbing a slow and painful 1000 vertical meters roughly (some of which I had to walk because it got soooo exhausting) and then a never-ending rough single trail between the Kandel and the Schlossberg. Some pictures:

Looks like a lovely ride, but I think the benchmaker got his ergonomics off a little.

It was a lovely ride and an exhausting one too.
I actually tested that bench and it was very comfortable. I almost didn’t want to get up from it anymore.

First MUni ride!

I got the orange 24" Nimbus and went out for my first MUni ride yesterday. Great fun! The snow is mostly gone, and the forest tracks close to home were perfect. Mostly flat, but lots of rocks and roots and trees to make things interesting. Really intense, had to stop several times just to catch my breath. :slight_smile:

on flickr

I really like the way the nimbus 24 looks. Congrats on your new toy! I may buy the orange nimbus frame soon so I can mount brakes to my 24"

Thanks! Yeah, it looks good. It was either that or the qu-ax cross (cheaper). Specs are pretty much the same, but the nimbus looks better, so that became the deciding factor, though I hate to admit I paid for looks :confused:

Yeah but every-time you look at it you will be more inspired to go ride it. I’m not sure how the qu-ax seats are ether, I never hear about anyone using them. You’re probably better off.

My nimbus seats are a bit better than the one on the qu-ax 20", but the 20" is a beginner model, and the seats on the more advanced qu-axes might be better. In any case I’ve got a new KH seat for the nimbus 29", so I transferred it’s old seat to the qu-ax.

The Nimbus Gel is pretty good, but I like my KH Freeride much more.

yeah, somewhere
Where’s the parachute? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am now imaging cliff jumping, but with a uni!! How epic would that be?? You could do flips, then pop your chute! You could even put a leash to your leg, and pop a lil parachute for the uni when you let go of it!! haha

Already been done.

was riding some trials at the park and I talked to the owner of this fine machine!
Edit: This was taken with a cell phone.