Pictures of your latest ride

Look out for that huge black snake!!!

Hahaha luckily we don’t have snakes in New Zealand! :slight_smile:

New guy here. My KH 24 Muni and my custom KH 24 uni.:slight_smile:

Well, no land snakes, but there are sea snakes there, and are highly venomous!

Yellow-lipped sea krait, Laticauda colubrina plus a couple more.:wink:

today season opening of my favourite trail!! with sarah, julia and andi:

Haha nice last pic - I presume there was some ground there somewhere :smiley:

Turtle doesn’t need a ground :wink: Great pics :slight_smile:

Wow…Outstanding thread and photos.

Very inspiring!

that’s not me on the pic, i took it. it’s andi, and somewhere there is the ground :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome riding! The setting/backdrop looks amazing! Do you have any video of this ride?

+1!!!

Turtle’s pictures just upped the anti - I was going to post my KH24, but will wait until I’m doing something dynamic with the Himalayas in the background.

i know we live in a perfect area for municycling, and i try to do the best to ridem em all :smiley:

i’ve only an old one (2008) of this ride:

But honestly, if your desire is throwing yourself of a cliff, you really don’t need any unicycle. That money can instead be left in an envelope on your kitchen table and be used by your family to purchase a long, narrow box.

“if your desire is throwing yourself of a cliff, you really don’t need any unicycle”

i’m still posting, that mens i didn’t throw myself of a cliff (so far…)

and anyway, that wasn’t a cliff. this is a cliff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ok419YRk0

Rocky Road!

Another fun ride at Aliso woods. :smiley:

Yes, yes it certainly was. Well, if you insist on being that insane, please at least keep your camera in a shock-proof case and leave instructions to post your last video here . . . :astonished: :smiley:

:smiley:

i’ve got a wife and two boys, i’ll make sure to come back everytime that’s for sure!

Here’s a few from last weekend. Saturday muni ride with Kev from Cornwall (my pics) and one of me snapped by a biker as I rode down to the pub to meet some people for lunch on Sunday (thanks Les).

All taken on my local trails.

Rob