Pictures of your latest ride

that second ones pretty amazing…!

:slight_smile:

DSchmitt… thats alot of snow! You ride on snow… how hard it is? I will try it and I have about 5 to 8 inch of snow here!

Ride on rail … wow! It would be hurt so badly if you fell down!

ohhhhhh noo, i quoted davidp.

i’ve never seen snow ever :stuck_out_tongue:

We got somewhere between 12-15" and riding in that much was very hard. It was powder so no way to stay on top of it and the depth mean your pedals were covered. After a quick attempt on the trails I stuck to the roads which had less than 3".

DSchmitt is the forum rail king. He’s put in a lot of time practicing on skinnies.

So, how many cars crashed while you were doing this? :p:D :sunglasses:

hahaha, i was honestly worried about that. and with how backwards our police are here, they’d probably be like “you’re responsible for these accidents”, lol

Awesome pics DS … Would love to see pics of how you get started too.

ahh nothing special like a pedal grab, i just climb up there and mount the uni.
similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1FbuHHE2Q

a

DSchmitt - Thank you for the video. Nothing special you say…Just be smooth as silk and make no mistakes :slight_smile: That was a long time to stall up there. Good work!

Brought my camera out with me to see what kind of shots I could get while riding. I threw most away but a few were interesting.

DSchmitt…Thats sick but wow! Be careful!!!

A ride near the St-Lawrence river.

Hey turtle - great MUni colour!

Might I ask what the UPD groin destroyer bar’s for though :smiley:

the bar is for climbing, hopping or sharp turs, just like a “normal” handlebar at your uni seat. since i use a rce bike saddle i’ve no other handlebar at the seat…

and it destroys nothing :wink: had an UPD today with over 30 km/h while i was filming with the gopro cam on the stick… i could even rund the first step (no handlebars were in my way…) but then i was to slow…

Ahh I see - How do you hold it when hopping as it’s straight up?

Hot Club Today

15km club ride today in 30c heat :astonished: on a fire road beside the main road.
So dry we find some of the road hard work as had turned to deep sand (Pumice dust) light wind’s to start with which turned into a stong head wind back to car’s.
Pete G… :sunglasses:

Snowmonsterattack during my last 50 km ride! :astonished:

Nice ride near Osmotherley (North Yorkshire, UK) today:

Bit wet but still thoroughly enjoyable :slight_smile: