Pictures of your latest ride

Compared to Aspenmike, my morning ride today was almost balmy at an even 11F (-11C) in the dark.

I can see his arm covering up part of the crosshair!
That image is fake! He never went to the moon! :smiley:

Well no snow here yet so I don’t have any snowy pics from today - only actually went out to the local shop and back :slight_smile:

Yebbut, I’m pretty sure that’s Mars.

Edit: I’m wrong. There are footprints. It’s the moon. My bad.

Could be martians on mars :slight_smile:

It looks like you had an amazing ride.

You should eat some food.

It’s only a model. (for all you Monty Python & the Holy Grail fans)

Why not? I rode my unicycle on the moon when I was in Idaho in 1995. Craters of the Moon Park. :slight_smile:

Conspiracies

Everyone knows the moon isn’t real.

Aspen Mike - Very nice pics!

James T. Kirk is going to be born in Idaho. But he won’t learn unicycling :p:D

Edit: Wrong: After the latest StarTrek movie, we know that James T. Kirk will be born on a space ship - but will grow up in Idaho.

on the beach at low tide, outer banks, North Carolina

Fake? FAKE?? Oh envious slander! If my moon is fake, then how do you explain the chicken? Everyone knows that lunar foul are notoriously difficult to image, much less fake, with our primitive means.

Ah yes, Craters of the Moon, much cooler really than that lofty thing in the sky. I was a newbie last time we camped there, so never made it off the camp trail with what was then a new Nimbus 26". Can’t wait to go back, though I think it’s wee bit illegal to ride most of the trails there.
p.s. I promise next picture will be a bit more earthly and fleshy.

Yeah, full scale too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I got almost dead laughing when I saw this chicken :slight_smile:
I confirm that it’s not a fake :slight_smile:

“There’s a moon in the sky, it’s called the moon” - the B-52’s

now who am I to believe?

It’s now my background on my computer :stuck_out_tongue: It looks so cool :smiley:

I can confirm that chickens are interested in unicycling:

:smiley:

This morning I took my new 36er out for its second ride. Last night I rode about 4 miles around the neighborhood after I finished putting it together. This morning I rode another 4 miles on local roads and took it down some easy off-road trails. Riding the big wheel off-road is a blast!

0108110822a-650.jpg

0108110823a-650.jpg

0108110831a-650.jpg

David, your pictures are fake… there’s no chicken on them!

PS Congrats on the new vehicle :slight_smile:

@ Sugarloaf, ME

A few shots of more than 50 from a Holiday street ride at the University of North Carolina.

The B-52’s are probably right. I will try to do a better job of checking facts next time. Sorry.