Pictures of your latest ride

From this morning at Sullivan Canyon.

Good 'n muddy!

AWESOME PIC!!!

Are you going to put up any video from this ride?

it’s already in this thread:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84506

I like the first one of those Jamie.

@Terry - that’s not muddy!

Rob

For the fact that it wasn’t raining, and only misting, with no water anywhere on the trail, it still got coated pretty heavily with “damp dirt”. :stuck_out_tongue: But anything’s better than a trail with CLAY in it! In the worst cases, tires cease to even rotate after just a few minutes in this stuff!

clay.jpg

Well I was going to say that but I haven’t got a muddier picture to show so I didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Nahh :smiley:

Mowcius

Thanks Rob. :slight_smile:

Jap: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41804

I like the second one best - I feel the need to pack my DSLR and wideangle for my next ride…

First ride in the forest since I moved to a new area:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMhjB6a1Lk

Photo by Nick E:
Arapahoe Basin
couple a weeks ago.

My feet actually are bigger than my head.

:slight_smile:

omg!! :smiley: you look like Adam Savage. Awesome

Tried a new trail today, perfect for a 29er! Chesebro trail in Agoura Hills, CA. This is probably the most beautiful and fun trail I’ve found in a long while! There are many different ways to go, but I chose a 15 mile rounder, out & back.

The scenery is amazing and the trail contains a little bit of everything, and it’s pretty much 100% rideable since the elevation gain is gradual and not so steep that you lose momentum. This will become a regular weekly ride for sure!

On the way back, a lady had been thrown from her horse, and was laying on the side of the trail, with lots of people around, and she was complaining of a hurt ankle, which she had weight on, but no one thought we should try to move her to the other side. I gathered a bunch of hay-like shoots and gently placed them under her ankle. Just as I finished my ride, the paramedics came. I think she will be ok. :slight_smile:

If Adam Savage and Trey Anastasio had a love child it would look just like me.
:slight_smile:

There is a steep, very technical, very cool trail the locals call “King James” in the Cheseboro area that you’d probably love. I can barely do it on my mtb.

I’ll have to check that out next time. The first pic I posted is very much steeper and more technical than it looks! This section is hard enough to clean on a 24 MUni, let alone a 29er! :astonished: :smiley:

Edit: “King James” is also the name of the street and dead end cul-de-sac, where the trail (in the same general area) called “Dead Cow” begins. I’ve ridden that trail a few times and it is VERY steep and technical. This may be what your friend is referring to.

rock.jpg

And you thought that me jumping a 9-set on a 29er was crazy? Stay tuned for the video…if I survive! :o:D :sunglasses:

Managed to find some secret ‘woodwork’ today that I have been tracking down for a few rides now. Great fun! :smiley:

In my 4 1/2 years of MUni, and riding countless trails and places, I have yet to encounter a trail with that north shore-type stuff! I MUST ride do that someday soon! :smiley:

That looks cool - there used to be some quite decent north shore stuff in a couple of places round here, but it’s all been taken down now :frowning:

Rob